• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Road To Raw After Wrestlemania XXX has begun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
This flair vs Savage match on the network now is pretty good.

Their GAB 95 match is my favorite of theirs.

LEGIT SHOOK WCW Superbrawl 2 (1992)

idX2czVKDLnDx.gif

iNFgATZS3dGny.gif

iTPeMT9lzRvkx.gif

ibmTD4oJZcRgbR.gif

This show also features a new Rick Rude gif, Nash booting Hammer's fucking head off, more lariatos, a great Barry DDT, and Liger doing stuff. Strongest WCW show since GAB 1989 and really the start of the new era of WCW where they focused on smash mouth wrestling and a lot of great tag wrestling. This was the first PPV where Kip Frey instituted a bonus for guys who put on the best match, so everyone was working hard. Except for Lex, who was leaving anyway so he didn't give a single fuck about anything.

Linkified

He is going to be there but not wrestle. Hey I wanted him just to do a via satellite promo because after the attack last week he shouldn't even be there.

What they should do is this:

DB: I'm going to talk to by biggest fans Hunter
*Camera pans to the right to show HHH and Steph's kids*
DB: Do you think I'm the better than your Dad?
Kid 1: Yes!
DB: Am I going to make your Dad, tap out?
Kid 2: Yes!

*Cuts to HHH fuming in the ring*

DB: Am I going to main event Wrestlemania 30?
Kid 3: Yes!
DB: Am I going to beat Batista and Randy Orton and become WWE World Heavyweight Champion?
Kid 1/2/3: Yes!, Yes!, Yes!....

Cagey

Banned
What is all about this Paige girl people keep posting? Is she entertaining on the mic or something?

Pale chick, dark hair, shades of a goth look but not full-on so it's not obnoxious, can wrestle competently A recipe to set nerds hearts aflutter.

Can't lie, she's a looker.

Aiii

So not worth it
Paige is like a pale British AJ. Wrestling nerd, passionate good worker, cute as fuck.

Also, start watching NXT, because your missing out on the best weekly episodic wrestling.

Razorskin

----- ------
Imagine a retired part timer Bryan, he would dress worse than Michaels and would be sporting a beard with it's own ecosystem.

Highlight video for AAW's 10th Anniversary;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17T9RhcsjCI

Nice video. Lots of good Seth Rollins clips there for any of his fans - AAW was one of the promotions where he first made a name for himself and were also the first promotion to put their singles title on him, that title reign and working with guys like Jimmy Jacobs and Jerry Lynn got him noticed by ROH, which in turn brought him to the WWE's attention.

I will be watching this. Not a fan of their music, but I've got a lot of time for ICP when it comes to wrestling. Also, lol at some of those questions. Jesus.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will be watching this. Not a fan of their music, but I've got a lot of time for ICP when it comes to wrestling. Also, lol at some of those questions. Jesus.

They're really delightful to listen to in interviews. They're real geniuses, too - who else has made a genre of music theirs with no competition at all?

Aiii

So not worth it
Being passionate and cute are AJ exclusive? Sara Del Rey is a wrestling nerd. Is she 'buff AJ'?
I tried to make a comparison for someone who only watched main WWE so he could relate.

Whatever, I don't even care. I take it back. You explain Paige to him. I'm done.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't treat friend Heel like he's not familiar with the grapples! Heel knows what's up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
She's a competent wrestler who a lot of internet fan girl types can get behind because they can say 'omg she's just like me because i'm pale! #antidiva '. Kind of like how fan boys think Dolph is just like them because he reads dirt sheets.

she's also real young like emma so has a lot of time to get better.

Showaddy

I apologize for bringing standards to the table in a wrestling thread, brehs. She can't talk worth a lick.

I'm pretty sure if the WWE actually held their wrestlers to a competent standard of mic work 90% of the roster would be back down in NXT lol

Edit: Which is ignoring the fact Paige is only 21 and the divas division is utter shit.

Sblargh

Banned
I tried to make a comparison for someone who only watched main WWE so he could relate.

Whatever, I don't even care. I take it back. You explain Paige to him. I'm done.

Paige is like a pale British Emma with less dancing skills. Both have comparable hug skill tho. But then Emma is like a blond Australian Bailey with less hug skills, tho you could probably say that Bailey is like a dorky adorable Paige that have yet to scorpion cross lock anyone.

Heel

Don't treat friend Heel like he's not familiar with the grapples! Heel knows what's up.

I want to keep these wrestling fans grounded in reality with an outsider's perspective, friend. I call it like I see it. There's a reason she's still honing her craft at Full Sail. Maybe she'll actually have a career instead of getting stuck with a dancing gimmick.

Sblargh

Banned
Sunnavabitches are going to make me watch Superstars just for Emma. That matched looked good.

I blame triple h for the double post. And speaking of double, Brie is a twin and Bryan's girlfriend, also who has a girlfriend is Scott Summers who wears a glass and speaking of glasses, I could use a drink now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom