• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Seph when imBask came to talk to him

0JWdD.gif

man if this was wcw the crowd would be high fiving and cheering.

Now we have crowds that are conditioned to not care or start smarky chants because they heard from a youtube channel with 7 subscribers that Neville is getting backstage heat for being short.

Absolutely

Tom Nook

Predictions for GWF II this Friday.

Match Card:

GWF Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1 Match
RBH & DMczaf (Team WCW) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil (The Just Friends)

GWF B+ Championship Round 1 TLC Match
Caderfix vs The Strokes vs Kaladin vs korly vs Syder vs Anth0ny

GWF Tag Team Championship Round 1 Match
Browny & Menome (The Brenemies) vs Biggest-Geek-Ever & Zach (The Huggers of Destruction)

GWF Championship #1 Contender Match - Winner faces Beefy at GWF3
FallingEdge vs Tall4Life

GWF B+ Championship Round 1 TLC Match
imbask vs sf2fanatic vs BronsonLee vs Serpentine vs BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow

GWF Tag Team Championship Match
Winner of Team WCW/Just Friends vs Winner of Brenemies/Huggers of Destruction

GWF B+ Championship Match
Ladder Match 1 Winner vs Ladder Match 2 Winner
BewareTheBatsie

Wow, another OT2, WrassleGAF is back y'all

Yo, whoever makes the Mania thread/bluekav, Voices of Wrestling have put together a very good spreadsheet of everything going on Mania weekend/how to watch it, it should go in the OT if nothing else.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13wr2m1E4TQvuNEKxpSRJdbLwhyDjGqdfSWB3myREdXw/edit?usp=sharing

/dead
I'll actually get started on the Mania thread this weekend. Gotta beef it up. I guess the thread would be for the entire weekend of events within wwe?

The first show of Fight Sports Midwest from 2007 just got uploaded for free, which has the built Larry Sweeney vs Bryan Alvarez match

https://t.co/QcWMN4YiJr

https://twitter.com/NotThatTomGreen/status/842542450451406849

The North Star Express (Darin Corbin & Ryan Cruz) vs. The Phoenix Twins (Dash Phoenix & Tweek Phoenix)

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Tank

NWA World Women's Title
MsChif (c) vs. Ann Brookstone vs. Mickie Knuckles

Six Team Gauntlet Match
Billy Roc & Trik Davis vs. CJ Otis & Truth Martini vs. Dustin Lillard & Shawn Cook vs. Team Raage (Drake Younger & Vortekz) vs. Team Stiff (Brandon Thomaselli & Chase Richards) vs. The Iron Saints (Sal Thomaselli & Vito Thomaselli)

Austin Aries vs. Josh Abercrombie

Hydra vs. Jeff King

ICW/ICWA Tex-Arkana Television Title vs. $7500 Dollars
Larry Sweeney (c) vs. Bryan Alvarez

Arik Cannon vs. Tyler Black

Arik Cannon & Josh Abercrombie vs. DIFH (Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black)

Eddie Kingston vs. Samoa Joe

I get there about 1pm. Trying to work out how not to get arrested on the train...

I'm so excited to see how the tourists are going to react to the queue this month,

It's being streamed on WWN Live (rather than FloSlam).

Me either, thankfully haha. I'm only on screen a few times, nearly getting crushed by a flying wrestler :p
Yeah, I've made tape a couple of times accidentally, I'm in the front row on that GIF of Ospreay winning the title, and my first PROGRESS show I got thrown out of my chair by Rampage

Actually now I think about it, I did get asked about new years resolutions by Jim at an ENDVR

Ahhh shit this is what jerry had to say regarding Memphis wrestling being on the network in the future:

“Yes, I do own [the library]. There’s just some controversy about USWA footage, which would have been from ’88 to ’96. But all the other, from ’77 to ’88 and from ’96 on, yeah, I own that footage.”

He said, "Yes, absolutely. With no doubt."

Browny

Banned
Seph, you may need to tweak my mighty CAW for GWF 2. Keep me as the bastard love child of Test and Big Sexy Kevin Nash, but see if you can add some child's vomit and gigantic black bags under my eyes. I've had 15 hrs sleep
in 5 days fuck my life

WrassgleGAF court has just called for session on Twitter. Topic today is how cute is Zach really and how many girlfriends can Sephzilla really have.

Managed to get hold of my cousin in London thankfully.

Glad to hear if, Friend Beefy. What part of UK do you reside?

Top Bottom