• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

c36mjXu.jpg

I can't right now

Fine Smackdown outside the end with AJ and Shane, erugh... I have zero hype for WassleMania and very little for Takeover where the only match I'm looking forward to is the women's title match. Bobby Roo/Nak America II is something that I really don't need, the first time was good enough, Shinsuke should be on the main roster doing something.

Shane needs to learn how to fake punch. Not even Styles can make that look good.

If he hasn't figured it out by now he never will, he's been in the business his entire life, started being an active performer almost 20 years ago and still can't throw a serviceable worked punch to save his life.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Smackdown up, raw down.

How long til cena and aj are on raw

I mean, they've been planning AJ going to Raw. Why do you think AJ was talking about how he is SmackDown in his promo last night? They're setting it up so Shane sends him to Raw.
For Roman.

Zach

Seph, you may need to tweak my mighty CAW for GWF 2. Keep me as the bastard love child of Test and Big Sexy Kevin Nash, but see if you can add some child's vomit and gigantic black bags under my eyes. I've had 15 hrs sleep
in 5 days fuck my life
#FRENEMIES GOIN' DOWN.

#FRENEMIES GOIN' DOWN.

#FRENEMIES GOIN' DOWN.

Sephzilla

Seph, you may need to tweak my mighty CAW for GWF 2. Keep me as the bastard love child of Test and Big Sexy Kevin Nash, but see if you can add some child's vomit and gigantic black bags under my eyes. I've had 15 hrs sleep
in 5 days fuck my life

oh man if i could i would

Beefy

Sucks, rightly or wrongly, I imagine a lot of the cities and villages that sit on the edge of the English channel do. I would love to visit some of those places some day.

Around Cornwall way is probably the worst for getting looks for being black. A hell of a lot of people go there to retire.

That's understandable. Jericho, while on fire with mic and character work with this run of his, has been average when it comes to ring work.

Pro wrestling average or average for Jerico because his average is well above the mean.

He's good in-ring... not like he used to be but damned if I won't give him every pass there is for still re-inventing himself and being entertaining in this era.

Mahonay

Banned
Pro wrestling average or average for Jerico because his average is well above the mean.

He's good in-ring... not like he used to be but damned if I won't give him every pass there is for still re-inventing himself and being entertaining in this era.
As awful as RAW was on Monday, being there live for that amazing baby face promo felt like 1999 all over again. Jericho is so fucking great.

In the middle of the show they played a commercial in the arena for the WWE Network and it was all highlights of Ric Flair's career. And holy fucking shit did it make it feel like you were at a show that is just a complete joke compared to what mainstream wrestling used to be.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
After Mania, the returns, call-ups, and potential signings are looking like:

Smackdown
Shelton Benjamin
Erick Rowan
Eva Marie
Zack Ryder

Raw
Finn Balor
Emma (LOL)
Tamina Snuka
Summer Rae

Call-ups
Ty Dillinger
The Revival
Shinsuke Nakamura
Asuka
Elias Samson (supposedly)

Anyone I am missing? I hope WWE doesn't do a draft where they steal talent from each other's brand, rather just have it be a 3 round "draft" from NXT and keep is more true "sports" rather than "entertainment". Leave it to "trading" talent rather than "drafting" for current talent to cross over to the other brand.

Beefy

After Mania, the returns, call-ups, and potential signings are looking like:

Smackdown
Shelton Benjamin
Erick Rowan
Eva Marie
Zack Ryder

Raw
Finn Balor
Emma (LOL)
Tamina Snuka
Summer Rae

Call-ups
Ty Dillinger
The Revival
Shinsuke Nakamura
Asuka
Elias Samson (supposedly)

Anyone I am missing? I hope WWE doesn't do a draft where they steal talent from each other's brand, rather just have it be a 3 round "draft" from NXT and keep is more true "sports" rather than "entertainment". Leave it to "trading" talent rather than "drafting" for current talent to cross over to the other brand.

Loads of rumours about AJ being drafted to RAW

Mahonay

Banned
I hope WWE doesn't do a draft where they steal talent from each other's brand, rather just have it be a 3 round "draft" from NXT and keep is more true "sports" rather than "entertainment". Leave it to "trading" talent rather than "drafting" for current talent to cross over to the other brand.
Well there are already rumors of Roman being moved to Smackdown, so sounds like they're going to shuffle some people.

Kaladin

From OT1:

Friend Kaladin, please think about your use of the word "thug", and consider maybe using words that are little less repugnant and racist.

I will address this once and for all: I am not and have never been racist. I have been around it, and find it disgusting. I do apologize if some of the terms I use come across as that....I am not always up on what will come across as offensive and that is my fault. I do not intentionally say anything or do anything to offend anyone, I never have. It's not who I am.

I tried to steer the conversation from the last thread away from that, but some people want it to be addressed, so here it is. I will attempt to be more sensitive to these matters in the future.

Caspel

Loads of rumours about AJ being drafted to RAW

If that is the case, then I hope the go down the storyline route of 'trading'. AJ for Roman. Ziggler for Zayn. Harper for Rusev. All fighters and both brands benefit.

Menome

S6JMMH5.png

Reports indicate that Menome is in the doghouse and may not be featured at all in the tournament to crown new tag team champions. No word yet on who could replace him, but the internet is abuzz with talks of indie darling 31GhostsIV being secretly signed. These rumors are unsubstantiated as of press time.

More on this as it develops.

Reports indicate that Zach is going to get a beating.

Silent_Z

Tamina is Smackdown. Multiple house show loops, just hasn't been brought back to TV yet.

Caspel

Tamina is Smackdown. Multiple house show loops, just hasn't been brought back to TV yet.

Ahh, had read a few reports saying Smackdown and Raw, so didn't know which one was official. Smackdown does need more women talent, so hopefully Asuka goes there.

Top Bottom