• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Thinking Joe goes to Smackdown.

Expecting Orton/Corbin feud down the line... would still hope to see Cesaro and Zayn on Smackdown too.

Smackdown needs the mid card buff because they can make them into main eventers. Harper seems ripe for that but he'll probably go to Raw which sounds like it will suck for him. Smackdown is gonna need some more heels if they are going to steal AJ.

Oh yeah, Seth would do well to go on Smackdown.

Mahonay

Banned
I feel like moving AJ to RAW as your top anti-hero face, and Roman to Smackdown as a mega heel, it would solve a lot of issues that WWE are too stupid to fix.

But yeah, definitely no.

Menome

I can't even remember your silly name because you're in a crummy tag team! And your partner is in a weakened state! Just give up now, Nemone!

I'll never give up whilst filth like you roams the streets, going around hugging people non-consensually, Chaz.

I will address this once and for all: I am not and have never been racist. I have been around it, and find it disgusting. I do apologize if some of the terms I use come across as that....I am not always up on what will come across as offensive and that is my fault. I do not intentionally say anything or do anything to offend anyone, I never have. It's not who I am.

I tried to steer the conversation from the last thread away from that, but some people want it to be addressed, so here it is. I will attempt to be more sensitive to these matters in the future.

Now, apologize to me personally!

Just because.

Omega could have been the face of RAW, he could have been the Pillman we needed. It would have been edgy, we would have had shots of RAW going off the air with pandemonium in the crowd. It could have been edgy and cool. Would have been 1997 flashback of when it was unpredictable, and blurred the lines of reality.

Mahonay

Banned
Omega could have been the face of RAW, he could have been the Pillman we needed. It would have been edgy, we would have had shots of RAW going off the air with pandemonium in the crowd. It could have been edgy and cool. Would have been 1997 flashback of when it was unpredictable, and blurred the lines of reality.
*Omega jerking off a broom between his legs with is ass full out"

Time for uncle Deano to step up again. Maybe they'll finally bring up Roode.

Batsie, Seth and Rome look like They're done with Raw
It would be pretty good if they both got traded. I definitely think at least one of them will go.

Seth will probably be injured again by the time it comes to be drafted. /s

Smackdown heels:

-Bray
-Miz
-Baron
-Joe
-Rusev

Faces:

-Orton
-Cena
-Shelton Benjamin
-Zayn
-Xavier
-Seth

Raw Heels:

-Braun
-Owens
-Styles
-Itami
-Roman

Raw Faces:

-Harper
-Nakamura
-Big Show
-Big E
-Jason Jordan (because the tag team sucks and Gable will become a jobber)
-Cesaro

Jericho is probably gone, and Cena is here and there.

Zach

I'll never give up whilst filth like you roams the streets, going around hugging people non-consensually, Chaz.
Unfortunately for you, sir, your silver tongue is no silver bullet! Purity dies on Friday and you and Browny will be forced to join me and Biggest-Geek-Ever as the Four Filthmen!

WWE just released a new album on iTunes and it has another Eddie Guerrero unreleased theme on it that isn't actually the one I want. 😩

RBH

axdMggm.gif

https://streamable.com/lk09g

lmao

Menome

Unfortunately for you, sir, your silver tongue is no silver bullet! Purity dies on Friday and you and Browny will be forced to join me and Biggest-Geek-Ever as the Four Filthmen!

You'll never get me into your filthy hug-party. When we win against you and go on to be the inaugural GWF Tag Team Champions, everyone will have to take up pure activities, like playing Battleborn.

http://imgur.com/a/Vn2p1

This Finn Balor origin story from the WWE comics is wild as fuck. Balor just chilling and walking down the street only to meet the Demon from Tribute or some shit and then he beats the demon with da wrestling movez. And the demon gets beaten by one of his normal moves too, not even a signature or finisher.

Top Bottom