• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Toki767

If Cena isn't proposing on Sunday, he's going to get booed out of the building worse than Roman Reigns for beating the Undertaker at this rate.

There's a few reasons I can think of as to why they didn't save Naomi's return for WM.

1. Her entrance won't look good in daylight, and it will be daylight when the match happens.

2. She's losing, so it would go immediately from excitement to nothing.

3. They have another woman's debut/return planned and they don't want Naomi overshadowing that.

Number 2 is probably it and it bugs me because it would make for a ton of heat for either Mickey, Alexa or Carmella winning via Ellsworth interfering.

Although depending on what happens at NXT, it could be number 3 with Asuka.

jurgen

"Because you can't see me. There's nothing here worth seeing."

Bah gawd. Is it too soon to induct Mike Mizanin into the Hall of Fame?

If not, can we go ahead and give him the Warrior award?

Miz better get a fucking championship run this year.

I honestly can't see him not entering the championship picture this year. The writer's on Smackdown have clearly seen that pushing him into big angles is a good idea thanks to how well he pulls this shit off.

He's not the greatest in the ring, but he can make any feud compelling as fuck. It's not like Smackdown has a giant roster, and Miz is too good of a heel to keep tied down in the mid card.

Top Bottom