• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

There's a few reasons I can think of as to why they didn't save Naomi's return for WM.

1. Her entrance won't look good in daylight, and it will be daylight when the match happens.

2. She's losing, so it would go immediately from excitement to nothing.

3. They have another woman's debut/return planned and they don't want Naomi overshadowing that.

Any chance we still get a stipulation? Even during the match there they mentioned how it still doesn't have one.

I'm very glad Naomi is back, but man, they ruined that surprise.

Why the hell wouldn't you do that AT Mania?
The match is pre-show meaning there's a large chance the pop wouldn't be as good as tonight.

Plus this at least gives some people a reason to watch the match.

There's a few reasons I can think of as to why they didn't save Naomi's return for WM.

1. Her entrance won't look good in daylight, and it will be daylight when the match happens.

3. They have another woman's debut/return planned and they don't want Naomi overshadowing that.

The real answer: Its a pre-show match who cares.

gun_haver

i doubt they even thought it through.

somedevil

Forgot this one.

4. Her father spoiled her return on twitter saying she be back at Wrestlemania.

As some of gaf would say. That's "Break time" and now some won't use it as break time
On a 7 hour show, I think you'd want people to take breaks before the heavy hitters. Conversely, if somebody misses something, it pushes the narrative that you can't miss a minute of WWE.

I think it's 3 with a small chance of 2.

Any chance we still get a stipulation? Even during the match there they mentioned how it still doesn't have one.

The match is pre-show meaning there's a large chance the pop wouldn't be as good as tonight.

Plus this at least gives some people a reason to watch the match.

And this

jurgen

Five bucks says this ends with John Cena doing a parody of Miz on the Real World because no one ever gets a leg up on John Cena.

Beefy

That dudes face makes me laugh.

source.gif

ReiGun

Miz and Maryse are just having fun cause they know they're gonna lose so clean you'll be able to eat off the mat.

Edit: LOL Miz still found a way to shit on Daniel Bryan.

There were a bunch of rumors that WWE were contacting old female talent so maybe some might appear at Wrestlemania.

Also people getting worked by these segments is a mess like they think the four ain't laughing their ass off in the back at it. They're great but like John Cena wouldn't get this shit canned in a second if he didn't want it.

Lmao that Bryan. Keeps the Miz vs Bryan thing going.

Top Bottom