• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

ReiGun

Baeomi!!!!

Now I'm especially mad the SD women's match is on the pre-show. Naomi's entrace isn't gonna look right under the sunlight.

jurgen

Lolo

Tag team match

Holla Holla Holla Fame, Playa.

SD needs someone big. They're losing Nikki after Wrestlemania who's a big enough deal which really only leaves Becky as the only big name on the women's division.

It would be cool to see Peyton Royce and Billie Kay get called up. I would insert the obvious "Asuka, please" but she's apparently staying in NXT until the summer (or they sign Io Shirai) and I want her to go to Raw to murder everyone.

Tom Nook

MV5BNWYxZmNlMDEtYThjNy00YWY3LWE3YzgtOWM1N2I4NjFjMWUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczMzc5NzQ@._V1_UY268_CR13,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

gun_haver

Injuries get wrestlers over as fuck.

she was getting pretty over before that as well. i mean she was getting a bit of a push, but it was actually working.

which is good because naomi is good and seeing her so obviously happy at finally getting a good reaction and given something decent to do is making me happy. cos naomi is good and has been for a long time.

Top Bottom