• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Beefy

I legit can't believe some of you guys are shitting on Cena doing the exact thing you were praising Miz for ten minutes ago. Come on, guys.

How was that the exact same thing? It was totally different.

The whole Cena stuff is boring as fuck, no one is allowed to interrupt him when he spews out the same shit time after time.

cena is the best mic worker in WWE if they let him go he'll rip anyone, the only one they let get leverage back was PUNK other then that no one else touches him.

although MIZ's thing was more light hearted and fun Cena took it to a real fucking level lol

Come on should've let Miz fire back, keep it going until someone ends up shook, Rock writing lines on his wrist shook. Bryan on Talking Smack shook.

Okrag

Way the match should go: Miz gets the better of Cena(maybe an injury spot), Nikki makes the comeback against Maryse.

The entrance fucked the tone of the whole thing.

I didn't for a second buy that Cena was affected by the promo... He just put on an angry voice

Yeah that was a great segment. This buried the entirety of yesterday's Raw underground...thanks to Undertaker digging them holes for souls.

I'm not crazy about Cena but that was a killer segment overall. Miz was way better on mic but it was all good shit.

Shame nobody was digging...yards.

ReiGun

I'd like to see a one-on-one feud between Miz and Cena without the Total Divas shit. The match wouldn't be great but the promos and the build up would be fire.

This is too much. Like Cena just eviscerated his opponent before a WM match that he's probably going to win.

He has to lose now right? Right?

Don't do this to yourself bruh. We all know how this ends.

The future refuses to change.

I don't like John Cena.

But I'll give him credit. That was good stuff. I'm actually super invested in this match now.

I hope Miz and Maryse take it.

sajj316

Talking about not having the ability to have kids is cringe worthy. Some places you just don't go... Would suck if Cena just spit that out without pre approval

Wagram

Hopefully Miz and Maryse take it, and then Cena does his little lame proposal after. Chances of the former happening are like -%.

How was that the exact same thing? It was totally different.

The whole Cena stuff is boring as fuck, no one is allowed to interrupt him when he spews out the same shit time after time.

Miz wasn't interrupted either. He's been saying pretty much the same stuff with a different spin on it every week during this entire feud. And that's fine.

But don't act like Cena's doing shameful stuff while still praising Miz for it.

My only complaint with this feud is EVERY TIME it goes the same way. Miz shoots. Then Cena comes out and shits on Miz. Miz leaves with no rebuttal. I'd just like to see more of a back and forth or even a brawl that has to be broke up. I don't mind Cena shooting but when there's no comeback to it it just feels one sided.

Ithil

182448.gif

Tagyhag

Talking about not having the ability to have kids is cringe worthy. Some places you just don't go... Would suck if Cena just spit that out without pre approval

Can they really not have kids? I thought it was just because they haven't planned on it yet.

Jerm411

My only complaint with this feud is EVERY TIME it goes the same way. Miz shoots. Then Cena comes out and shits on Miz. Miz leaves with no rebuttal. I'd just like to see more of a back and forth or even a brawl that has to be broke up. I don't mind Cena shooting but when there's no comeback to it it just feels one sided.

It's every Cena feud....and of course he'll go over Sunday.

Top Bottom