• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

jurgen

If Miz wanted to go nuclear in a shoot, he could have brought up Cena's ex-wife.

Talking Smack, plz.

The-Miz-Pissed-Off2-600x250.jpg

?

It was a pretty great segment my complaints aside.

You know you got a Pitbull concert to take a bathroom break during eh?

If you enjoyed it fine. But that Cena sucks for me, he's everything we hated about him years ago and somehow he's back. Not gonna waste my time on him again.

I'll gladly take Pitbull over that match.

Correct.

I don't buy that Cena gives any fuck about Miz. That's why his words though quite clever quite well delivered ring hollow (again see his entrance)

Idk. Cena got real intense in that promo. You can write it off as fake if you want I guess, but it came off well IMO.

It's not unrealistic that he would make his entrance smiling and then get to that. Over the course of the promo he got more and more serious. He had a fine explanation for where he started (he found the parody amusing) and a justification for getting more angry later in the promo (not liking the actual insults).

ReiGun

I will say I did like the normally cowardly Miz being ready to step back in the ring and fight until Maryse talked him down. Given that Cena spent half the promo insulting his wife - the only person he cares about besides himself - it made sense for his character.

This feud really would be better if it was just Cena and Miz. Hell, this is the feud they should have had at Mania 27.

No, Cena didn't just eviscerate MIz on the mike so Miz can get the last laugh at WM. Cena doesn't do that, he's a politician like any other.

He did the same thing before he pinned AJ Styles at RR.

Top Bottom