• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Talking about not having the ability to have kids is cringe worthy. Some places you just don't go... Would suck if Cena just spit that out without pre approval

Yeah it is a bit awkward and bad taste. I was adopted because my parents couldnt conceive. Segments like that dont upset me in any way but people struggling having kids and going through a tough time about it may be really upset about these issue being used in a wrestling angle.

creatchee

Exclusive WWE.com photo of Miz and Maryse after last segment:
R8AwnuD.jpg

Let Miz win the match and then Cena proposes ultimately proving Miz wrong about him.

Come on Vinnie, come on...........I'll owe you one

Beefy

Miz wasn't interrupted either. He's been saying pretty much the same stuff with a different spin on it every week during this entire feud. And that's fine.

But don't act like Cena's doing shameful stuff while still praising Miz for it.

Cena wasn't on the shoot though? Miz was right there in front of Cena getting slapped about. That is the biggest reason I hate Cena segments. No one apart from Punk has really sot back. They all have to wait until cena has shut up. It gets boring.

My only complaint with this feud is EVERY TIME it goes the same way. Miz shoots. Then Cena comes out and shits on Miz. Miz leaves with no rebuttal. I'd just like to see more of a back and forth or even a brawl that has to be broke up. I don't mind Cena shooting but when there's no comeback to it it just feels one sided.

Yep its every Cena feud. What Miz talked about was more real/had more impact than what Cena mentioned. Why would Miz want to be on Total Divas lol. The only reason Cena went to shooting blanks is because he can't use his patented gay jokes anymore.

It really just was Cena's entrance: doing the towel smiling that just killed it for me.

Cena got better but I never bought the intensity as fully real because he, exactly like Miz might say, turned it on like a robot.

ReiGun

The problem with Cena is that he always gets the last word. It makes it feel like his opponents don't rattle him, and robs the feud of its tension. Especially when it's against someone like The Miz, who he beats like all the time.

Here, Cena's performance was fine since it came across like Miz really did get under his skin (the swear helped). But it would have been nice if they either A) had sold Miz and Maryse having a real chance at winning or B) just having Nikki and Cena come out and fight them so that their segment is final word going into Mania.

Also, it doesn't help that everything Cena and Nikki do proves Miz and Maryse right, whereas Cena's promo tonight was just shitting on their careers with nothing to back it up. Like, Miz says Cena only keeps Nikki around because she makes him look good. Cena then...comes out and cuts a promo where he doesn't let Nikki talk but instead she just stands there and cheers for him.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Kinda sucks that the SmackDown tag belts are the only ones in the company not getting defended at WM.

But oh well. Gotta make time for Pitbull!

Kinda sucks that the SmackDown tag belts are the only ones in the company not getting defended at WM.

But oh well. Gotta make time for Pitbull!

Yeah, then again, the division is not in good state plus plus belts are useless during Mania hype.

I mean, New Day had a non title match last year.

painey

My only complaint with this feud is EVERY TIME it goes the same way. Miz shoots. Then Cena comes out and shits on Miz. Miz leaves with no rebuttal. I'd just like to see more of a back and forth or even a brawl that has to be broke up. I don't mind Cena shooting but when there's no comeback to it it just feels one sided.

Seriously. All Miz had to say was 'the last time we fought at Wrestlemania I beat you with the WWE title on the line'

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bray use some swamp magic to turn himself into a lightbulb?

Top Bottom