• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

imBask

Banned
Fave Five Movies:

Whiplash
Godfather 1 and 2
Interstellar
Halloween
Dracula (the one with Bela Lugosi)

HM to a billion movies including Evil Dead 2, La La Land and Fast Five

Kornflayx

Have New day ride the coaster into Roman after he beats Taker.

mkB6txU.gif

Wild at Heart is the only David Lynch movie I haven't seen. One day...

It's real goofy, but oddly touching. You should check it out.

My personal favorites, in no order:

Battle Royale
Oldboy
Spirited Away
Seven Samurai
Snowpiercer

Good picks! Have you seen Ichi the Killer? I remember watching that alongside Oldboy and Battle Royale when I was into the stylish Asian ultraviolence. No idea if it's actually good or not. I just remember being fairly disgusted by it.

Cagey

Banned
He comes off looking like a member of the Horsemen there. Clashing tones, man. Makes the whole thing seem super phony.

Yo. I always thought this too. How can you talk about how you're a common man dealing with hard times unlike Ric Flair when you look and dress like Fat Ric Flair.

Mahonay

Banned
Good picks! Have you seen Ichi the Killer? I remember watching that alongside Oldboy and Battle Royale when I was into the stylish Asian ultraviolence. No idea if it's actually good or not. I just remember being fairly disgusted by it.
Yep!

If you want a really bad ass and awesome movie from the same director I highly recommend 12 Samurai.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's one cog in the machine, yeah? Roman looks "in -shape" but can hardly pick dudes up for a powerbomb without their help.

Roman barely looks "in-shape"
He's not that tall. He doesn't have great mass or great cuts. He doesn't have a giant brick build like Cena did to offset that Cena wasn't as tall as most guys.
He's got a handsome face and isn't a indie midget. That's about it.

Like whenever people say Roman only got it for his look, it makes me wonder if the future of WWE 'the guy' looks is going to keep getting less impressive. He just looks like a shorter Diesel with worse hair and less mass.

Kaladin

Fave Five Movies:

Jaws
Matrix
Back To The Future
Fargo
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Full Top Ten just because:

Jaws
Matrix
Back To The Future
Fargo
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
Die Hard
Rashomon
The Dark Knight
Star Trek II : The Wrath Of Khan
Before Sunrise

Zach

He's not that tall. He doesn't have great mass or great cuts. He doesn't have a giant brick build like Cena did to offset that Cena wasn't as tall as most guys.

Like whenever people say Roman only got it for his look, it makes me wonder if the future of WWE 'the guy' looks is going to keep getting less impressive. He just looks like a shorter Diesel with worse hair and less mass.

Data West strikes again! So cavalier and alluring.

Beefy

Have you seen:

On the Job
New World
I Saw the Devil
A Bittersweet Life
The Man from Nowhere

Battle Royale 2 & 3 are shit!

Kornflayx

Look at this and rethink your statement

giphy.gif

Top Bottom