• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Tom Nook

I can't believe I'm not booked for GWF3: MarkaMania when I'm the biggest mark in this place. I'm gonna buy a front row ticket, sit down with some nachos and mark out to the whole card till I annoy the right person and get a match.

Hogan-Fights-Grandma-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

God that Orton pic reminds me of a video from One Night Stand 2006 (the WWECW comeback one) where some dude found Sandman in the bathroom at the event and just started filming him from outside of the stall asking questions

Sandman said Metallica wanted some stupid amount of money for the theme and I think was complaining about them filming lol

Sat down for lunch, decided "since it's WM week, I'll watch Rock/Austin from 17 until I'm through eating, and watch the rest later".

Nope, ended up getting sucked in 16 years later still and watched the whole match. Still an incredible match. A story of "I need to be the champ more than life itself" from both guys, instead of the belt being a secondary prop to Goldberg/Lesnar this year.

I cheered so hard for Austin's heel turn the night it happened I had a legitimate migraine afterwards. Too bad it just kinda floundered around afterwards, but we did get the classic Austin/Angle skits.

Also made me miss JR on the call. His yelling and screaming added something to the intensity, where Cole's just comes off as forced and annoying.

Mahonay

Banned
T3 was so bad and such a letdown that it was a big part in me fundamentally changing how careful I was in choosing what movies I spend money on to go see in the theaters.

Sephzilla

Terminator 1 = Terminator 2 >>>>>>> Terminator 4 > Terminator 3 > Terminator Gensysysys

Terminator 3 exists purely to undo the perfect ending of Terminator 2. Then basically shits on everything that was good about the first two movies. Terminator 4 also sucks but at least we get a glimpse of the Future War and its the only movie that doesn't deal with time travel bullshit. Genysis was the fucking worst. Sarah Connor Chronicles is also over rated as fuck.

Terminator and Alien both should have stopped after the second movie, just like Robocop

Terminator ratings.
1. T2
2.T3
3.T4
4.T1
5.T5

wtfit.gif

Zach

Dusty's Hard Times promo was received properly and continues to be an example of what makes wrestling occasionally wonderful.

Menome

I watched Terminator 3 once when it first came out on home video. I've not watched any further films in the franchise since then.

Zach

Here's a list of movies I like:

2001: A Space Odyssey
Rocky
Alien
The Godfather
The Godfather: Part II
The Big Lebowski
City of God
The Princess Bride
Back to the Future
The Silence of the Lambs
Drive
Taxi Driver
There Will Be Blood
A Clockwork Orange
Apocalypse Now
Fargo
Amelie
The Apostle
Mulholland Dr.
Dog Day Afternoon
The Crow
Inside Llewyn Davis
Raging Bull
Annie Hall
The Wrestler
The Straight Story

COME AT ME, BRONX-MAN.

Mahonay

Banned
Here's a list of movies I like:

2001: A Space Odyssey
Rocky
Alien
The Godfather
The Godfather: Part II
The Big Lebowski
City of God
The Princess Bride
Back to the Future
The Silence of the Lambs
Drive
Taxi Driver
There Will Be Blood
A Clockwork Orange
Apocalypse Now
Fargo
Amelie
The Apostle
Mulholland Dr.
Dog Day Afternoon
The Crow
Inside Llewyn Davis
Raging Bull
Annie Hall
The Wrestler
The Straight Story

COME AT ME, BRONX-MAN.
Nothing to be complain about. Those are good movies.

Top Bottom