• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Kaladin

It's exclusively Godzilla movies

1- Godzilla 1954
2- Return of Godzilla
3- Godzilla Final Wars
4- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah
5- Godzilla vs Biollante

Kong: Skull Island and Pacific Rim are in the top 10 as well

Haven't seen Cloverfield?

That one is up there for me because it was kind of a unique take on those kinds of movies.

17457986_1390043251034120_1193404351917454446_n.png
Imma do this with strawberry fanta and you all can kiss my fat ass if you have a problem.

Caderfix

It's exclusively Godzilla movies

1- Godzilla 1954
2- Return of Godzilla
3- Godzilla Final Wars
4- Godzilla vs King Ghidorah
5- Godzilla vs Biollante

Kong: Skull Island and Pacific Rim are in the top 10 as well

How about one per franchise, how would the list look like?

Sephzilla

Haven't seen Cloverfield?

That one is up there for me because it was kind of a unique take on those kinds of movies.

Cloverfield has some good moments but the lack of focus on the monster itself and the borderline unlikable characters hold it way back for me.

How about one per franchise, how would the list look like?

There aren't that many Kaiju movies that are actually franchises though. It's mostly just Kong, Godzilla, and Gamera.

After that you drop down into Mega Shark vs Giant Crocodile territory

Menome

I like Yeezus just as much as I like its predecessor.

Also: Now watching The Drifter in the main event of this week's NXT. I look forward to him main-eventing constantly in future.

Kaladin

Cloverfield has some good moments but the lack of focus on the monster itself and the borderline unlikable characters hold it way back for me.

But that makes it all the better
when they all die

Also, I liked that the monster wasn't the focus and it kept it street level. Left something for the sequels....
and I think we saw more of them in the final moments of the sequel than we did in the first movie.

Sephzilla

But that makes it all the better
when they all die

Also, I liked that the monster wasn't the focus and it kept it street level. Left something for the sequels....
and I think we saw more of them in the final moments of the sequel than we did in the first movie.

Is 10 Cloverfield Lane even related to the first movie at all?

That drinking game is fine for the most part, but the "shots" section is BS because 97% of that is guaranteed

"take a sip every time someone sings" is also stupid? Maybe make it "every time someone new starts singing" or something

(or just drink comfortably like a normal human being idk)

imBask

Banned
if you actually think Yeezus is a good album, i'd be willing to bet that you're listening to it ripped from a 240p video on youtube with apple earbuds, and say stuff like "man I can't wait to get Beats by Dre when my next paycheck comes in"

Hex

Banned
What is everyone's favorite monster movie?

I love the classic Godzilla stuff, but it can't touch modern tech on these. I'm torn between Cloverfield and Godzilla (2014).

Did you see Shin Godzilla? It was amaze balls.
I honestly prefer the classics, I like 2014 but did not like the human storyline to it.
Cloverfield was good.

I also love throwing on Kaiju big battle for grins

if you actually think Yeezus is a good album, i'd be willing to bet that you're listening to it ripped from a 240p video on youtube with apple earbuds, and say stuff like "man I can't wait to get Beats by Dre when my next paycheck comes in"
This is how I feel about later Death Grips material lol. Like someone made something intentionally garbage and people are like yo this really changes my perspectives

imBask

Banned
This is how I feel about later Death Grips material lol. Like someone made something intentionally garbage and people are like yo this really changes my perspectives

My man, death grips past a certain point really does feel like that... Like "are they just fucking with us now or is this really music?"

jmdajr

Spiderman3 probably did more damage than Batman n Robin.

At least we get Christopher Nolan Trilogy, but he also happened to produce Man of Steel, and now the DC Universe is all fucked up.

And NOW, we need fucking Iron Man to put over Spiderman, because the brother can't do it himself.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Death Grips is a 4chan meme that somehow got an following because some melon-headed fuck on Youtube called them god's gift to music.

Government Plates is a good album though. And Bottomless Pit has great songs for if you're trying to get yourself amped at the gym or whatever.

My man, death grips past a certain point really does feel like that... Like "are they just fucking with us now or is this really music?"
*posts song with no beat and a looped sound of a child laughing with lyrics about schoolbuses and a penguin, also its played at 3x speed*

"holy shit you guys did it again greatest band of all time"

Real talk though The Money Store is one of my favorite albums. Even some of the stuff on the next 2/3 I can dig despite the weirdness. But everything from the last like 2 years is unlistenable nonsense

Zach

We need to get this thread back on track. Let us resume our discussion on the most beautiful subgenre of interpretive dance, professional wrestling.

Top Bottom