• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
live wrestling tomorow. and sunday. those ppv threads are always fun because I like hanging out with you folk during it while im bored at work during night shifts, following along with the thread is half the fun so thanks for that.

April Fools motherfuckers, I hate you all, especially blue.

Mahonay

Banned
Watching WrestleMania 3 since I've never seen the whole thing.

JYD vs Harley just ended. Crowd popped like crazy for Junkyard giving that chair shot. Fun little match. Heenan being a little sneakfuck outside is always great too.

Gabe Sapolsky is getting roasted on twitter over this terrible attempt at the Progress ippv.

I feel bad but that said when you say you can't refund until next week it's not a good look.

Zach

Oklahoma%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

Not willing to believe the DDOS claims tbh, this isn't the first time WWNLive has underestimated demand.

I'm going to give Gabe the benefit of the doubt and say it's just a non tech dude misunderstanding what the support monkey told him.

TBH to the hosting company, it probably does look like a DDOS

Top Bottom