• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Let's get the shovels, fellas. It's bury time!!
Bo-Dallas-NXT-Arena-gifs-004.gif

Bo-Dallas-NXT-Arena-gifs-005.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Adrian Adonis is not a man you want to see in wrestling trunks.

Crowd is going insane for Piper throwing Jimmy Hart around.

Gabe knows better than this.....come on man.

Apparently some who bough don't even get the purchase added on their account... took their money but didn't show up in their purchases so no link... fucked up.

I hope this show ends up on Progress' pivotshare. I'll just drop some money to them and watch it later.

Definitely not bothering with Shimmer now.

Kaladin

I"ll give him props because Gabe was the first to do Wrestling iPPV on this scale, but damn man you've been doing this for what, 7 years? You know shit fucks up at the venue sometimes and that is beyond his control, I can understand connection issues, but telling people to stop watching now for a refund, and the backend not working correctly and not giving people links?

Come on man....it's seven years in at least for this stuff. Get it together.

Zach

The Hall of Fame is tonight?!

Eh. I'll probably just check out some of the stuff later. I think we're playing Zeldo tonight. Maybe watching an X-Files. >_>

Adrian Adonis is not a man you want to see in wrestling trunks.

Crowd is going insane for Piper throwing Jimmy Hart around.

Yeah, been watching old Manias myself since I haven't seen many of them before (up to 10 so far), and the crowds are hot for damn near everything.

kiguel182

Everybody gets the flu, Mania is canceled.

How long is the HOF? I need to prepare mentally for staying up the next three days.

I'm starting to get hyped for Mania!!

Not even the third time he's done it

Let's see if I remember it all: the time he bullied Striker, the time he bullied Joey Styles and Joey fought him (apparently wasn't the first time they interacted, just the first time Joey stuck up for himself), the numerous rookies hazing incidents, the time he made fun of Palmer Cannon for his brother committing suicide and Palmer quit that night, the multiple Blue Meanie incidents AND the Stevie Richards incident that came after one of those

Dave on Observer Radio said Justin Roberts' new book contains a lot of references to JBL harassing and bullying him. Add it to the pile

Also said don't expect Mauro at Mania.

The drama isn't in who wins Taker/Reigns, it's in whether Taker shakes or raises Reigns' hand after the big dog wins

If it's the final match, he does both to fireworks. As he should.

Zach

Class of 2017 GWF Hall of Fame Inductees Announced

lZPPaXF.png

Tickets for the 2017 GWF Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, taking place on Tuesday, February 28 at the NeoGAF.com Arena, are available now. Visit GWFWrassleSports.com for complete information on how you can see these WrassleGAF legends take their place in wrassletainment history.

Never forget.

Top Bottom