• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Reigns comes off really well in his interview on Jericho's podcast. But then again, he always comes off well in non-WWE environments.

He also confirmed the story that Cena's team was supposed to go over at EC 2013 (which would have killed their undefeated streak three months into their run), but they all went to Vince and argued to get it changed so they could go over.

Drunk Meltzermania was running wild last night BROTHER!

C8OAuCzVYAEWxET.jpg

C8NFjjDVYAAUh4w.jpg

C8NxDUcUQAElOIu.jpg
Action Bronson is a WON subscriber??

Reigns comes off really well in his interview on Jericho's podcast. But then again, he always comes off well in non-WWE environments.

He also confirmed the story that Cena's team was supposed to go over at EC 2013 (which would have killed their undefeated streak three months into their run), but they all went to Vince and argued to get it changed so they could go over.
Did he include the part about Ryback lobbying for them?

On the plus side I'm a big fan of making decisions based on signs... I was gonna get this Progress show, Shimmer and ROH just to say I watched everything on Mania weekend live. Now that that's out the window because I ain't watching Progress live I think I'm gonna not buy any them and save the 60$+.

Though granted that ROH ahow is still tempting

Still have the FloSlam stuff to keep me happy.

Caderfix

Dudes that sweet over a gym machine and leave it and not wipe it off.

Top 5 worst kind of people ever - Gym edition:
1 - People who leave sweat on machines
2 - People who yell regardless of what exercise they're doing and how much they're lifting
3 - People who hoard the weights
4 - People who keep burping
5 - People who use flip flops/sandals

2 - People who yell regardless of what exercise they're doing and how much they're lifting

Every time I curl I burp at the gym I have no idea why lol

I curl I burp

But I curl more than I burp

That would have fucking killed them in general if they lost to Ryback, Sheamus and Cena after three months of their debut.

The Shield were more or less what the Nexus should have been. Being a smaller group, not to mention three guys not willing to take shit behind the scenes definitely helped them.

Beefy

6: guys that take roids, bleach their teeth and get so tanned they are orange. Then just stand around the gym looking at themselves.

Cagey

Banned

1 - People who use dedicated bench presses or squat racks for bullshit when the gym isn't empty. Do your flyes and curls and rows elsewhere.

2 - People who use freeweight benches for bullshit when the gym isn't empty. You don't need to sit down in between your sets of curls.

I can ignore the rest.

How dare you all doubt the great Ryback? You all should be thankful he stepped down during Wrestlemania 30 to suggest maybe his world title push get canceled and go to Daniel Bryan.

Shinsuke has no popular nicknames from what I can recall outside of the King of Strong Style thing so I can believe Cole will be screaming about the Vibe on commentary in due time.

Caderfix

How dare you all doubt the great Ryback? You all should be thankful he stepped down during Wrestlemania 30 to suggest maybe his world title push get canceled and go to Daniel Bryan.

Did you know that originally he was the person supposed to come out and raise Roman's hand after Royal Rumble 2015? The only reason the crowd booed is because they got the Rock instead.

Shinsuke has no popular nicknames from what I can recall outside of the King of Strong Style thing so I can believe Cole will be screaming about the Vibe on commentary in due time.
"call him The Vibe!"

"But sire, no one knows what that mea-"

"DAMNIT I SAID CALL HIM THE VIBE DAMNIT! WHO CARES WHAT THEY KNOW! I WILL MAKE THEM CALL HIM THAT "

jmdajr

6: guys that take roids, bleach their teeth and get so tanned they are orange. Then just stand around the gym looking at themselves.

1 - People who use dedicated bench presses or squat racks for bullshit when the gym isn't empty. Do your flyes and curls and rows elsewhere.

2 - People who use freeweight benches for bullshit when the gym isn't empty. You don't need to sit down in between your sets of curls.

I can ignore the rest.

616819) MOFOS that fucking wreck the restroom. I am seen well...some disgusting shit.

These days I just workout at home. Sure I miss the equipment but I have to save every minute I can these days.

Kaladin

"call him The Vibe!"

"But sire, no one knows what that mea-"

"DAMNIT I SAID CALL HIM THE VIBE DAMNIT! WHO CARES WHAT THEY KNOW! I WILL MAKE THEM CALL HIM THAT "

They'll probably say something like "can you feel the vibe?" every time he comes out, hoping the vibe catches on organically.

somedevil

Coming soon to the network:

Michael PS Hayes‏ @MichaelPSHayes1
Just did Table for 3 with Bischoff and Cornette, 1st time Eric and Corny had spoke in over 24 years!!! Never been a Table for 3 like this!!!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The of Nakamura's NXT run has been booked pretty badly. Honestly think they need to go with a fuck finish because otherwise its the exact same story as every single NXT person being promoted.

Top Bottom