• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Menome

From the E&C Pod

Goldberg? Blood fest? Now that he's said this, there are going to be ringside doctors everywhere for this match, aren't there?

Goldberg's going to get elbow-concussed and look like he's dying, with a crying ten-year old being the closing shot of Wrestlemania.

Sephzilla

GWF Insider said:
New update regarding the previously reported Zach scandal. GWF is now considering suspension following his latest disgusting comments about cats. We'll report more as it develops.

:(

My cat is insane. One is enough.

New kitties are awesome.

This will be cat #2 for me. The kitten I'm getting was super chill and mellow when I saw him so I'm thinking he'll be laid back and not-crazy like my other cat

jmdajr

I finally went to the eye doc for the first time in my adult life and I'm getting some nerd glasses like some kind of nerd who wears glasses.

Um.. Contacts?

Do you have a fear of touching your eyeballs.

EYEBALLS.

tumblr_lw4n6tssxe1r67pwqo1_500-gif.4036

Caderfix

My favorite JBL story is when he caught a fade from Joey Styles for being annoying as fuck on a company flight.

How about that time Stevie Richards tried to murder him on live tv? I'll never forget that one... On the other hand, JBL probably started to forget a lot of things after that day.

Lol I would stay the fuck out of the way if I were a WWE ring doctor, even if Vince is screaming in my ear. Both Brock and Goldberg are guys that go fully in character while they're out there and would just toss them aside.

If that's legit, awesome. Still keeping my expectations low.
Wasn't it HIAC 2015 against Taker that Lesnar shoved the doctor the fuck away from him when he tried fixing him up? I don't see this changing if he bleeds against Goldberg and someone tries something.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Not sure what he's trying to do with this but it makes me smile at least.

Goldberg is a human potato. Riddle is #aethestic.
I suppose he's just trying to drum up his brand.

Matt Riddle's already a fake member of WWE in that the story is that they basically have a tacit agreement to sign him, they just want him to get more training so they don't actually get him into NXT.

Zach

[abuse of power]

Thank you, thank you very much. I'm almost embarrassed by the response, but when I see this, I know that the three or four years that I've spent trying to make you happy every night of your life was worth every dang minute of it. Now, somebody told me that the Filthmen were having a party tonight in WrassleGAF! Could that be true that the most elite group that Sephzilla said was dead is alive and well?

Sephzilla, this might be my only shot, and I gotta tell ya, I'm gonna make it my best. Is this what you call a great moment in WrassleGAF? It's wrong, because this is REAL! This is not bought and paid for! It's a REAL LIFE SITUATION! Just like the night in the last thread, when you looked at me -- tears in my eyes -- and said "God, that's good WrassleGAF" -- it was real! strobogo passed the torch -- it was real, dang it! You think Data West was crying in the dressing room like I was on WrassleGAF if it wasn't real? This guy, my best friend, is one of the greatest performers who ever lived, and YOU -- you squashed him, in one night. Then you get on the phone and tell me, "disband the Filthmen. They're dead. Disband the Four Filthmen." You know what? I looked at myself in the mirror the next day and I saw a pathetic figure that gave up and quit! And for that, I owe you, the WrassleGAF fans, I owe these guys an apology. Because it won't happen again! Sephzilla, whatever you think...

You're an overbearing butthole! That's right! You're an obnoxious, you're an obnoxious, overbearing butt! Abuse of power! You! Abuse of power! Cut me off! Come on! It's called abuse of power! You suck! You... I hate your guts. I hate your guts. You are a liar, you're a cheat, you're a scam, you are a no-good son of a gun. Fire me! I'm already fired! Fire me! I'm already fired!

Kaladin

This will be cat #2 for me. The kitten I'm getting was super chill and mellow when I saw him so I'm thinking he'll be laid back and not-crazy like my other cat

From someone who has gone through cat #2, be prepared for a Wrestlemania match in your living room while they work out dominance.

enewtabie

My daughter knows what's up. Went to the parents last night and asked her what's your favorite show and she said " Ben and Holly" I asked her what was Daddy's. She said wrestling and gave me a shoot Big E style splash.. caught me off guard. 42 with a 2 year old. Keeps you young.

Caderfix

My daughter knows what's up. Went to the parents last night and asked her what's your favorite show and she said " Ben and Holly" I asked her what was Daddy's. She said wrestling and gave me a shoot Big E style splash.. caught me off guard. 42 with a 2 year old. Keeps you young.

Did you counter it into a belly to belly and got the pin?

I have to be honest, up until just a few minutes ago, I had no idea that Mojo Rawley was born to Syrian and Palestinian parents. Interesting. That puts him, Rollins and Sami Zayn as three people on the roster with Middle Eastern ethnicity.

Don't hinder Jinder, friend Groovy.

I finally went to the eye doc for the first time in my adult life and I'm getting some nerd glasses like some kind of nerd who wears glasses.

Glasses are terrific. I've had them since right after graduating high school, and feel naked without them. Tried contacts once, and hated them.

Mahonay

Banned
Tell her no diving through the ropes.

Recall

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

THIS IS MY GROUP! NOT YOURS! I WILL WALK OUT IF I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT!

Blue gets what he wants or I'll fuck up each and every one of you. Do NOT push me or you won't see what will happen next as you will be blind...from my roaring eye poke. Blind cunts!

Ooooh, I hear kittens!

Sephzilla

Thank you, thank you very much. I'm almost embarrassed by the response, but when I see this, I know that the three or four years that I've spent trying to make you happy every night of your life was worth every dang minute of it. Now, somebody told me that the Filthmen were having a party tonight in WrassleGAF! Could that be true that the most elite group that Sephzilla said was dead is alive and well?

Sephzilla, this might be my only shot, and I gotta tell ya, I'm gonna make it my best. Is this what you call a great moment in WrassleGAF? It's wrong, because this is REAL! This is not bought and paid for! It's a REAL LIFE SITUATION! Just like the night in the last thread, when you looked at me -- tears in my eyes -- and said "God, that's good WrassleGAF" -- it was real! strobogo passed the torch -- it was real, dang it! You think Data West was crying in the dressing room like I was on WrassleGAF if it wasn't real? This guy, my best friend, is one of the greatest performers who ever lived, and YOU -- you squashed him, in one night. Then you get on the phone and tell me, "disband the Filthmen. They're dead. Disband the Four Filthmen." You know what? I looked at myself in the mirror the next day and I saw a pathetic figure that gave up and quit! And for that, I owe you, the WrassleGAF fans, I owe these guys an apology. Because it won't happen again! Sephzilla, whatever you think...

You're an overbearing butthole! That's right! You're an obnoxious, you're an obnoxious, overbearing butt! Abuse of power! You! Abuse of power! Cut me off! Come on! It's called abuse of power! You suck! You... I hate your guts. I hate your guts. You are a liar, you're a cheat, you're a scam, you are a no-good son of a gun. Fire me! I'm already fired! Fire me! I'm already fired!

giphy.gif

Kaladin

Seph, let's skip this ladder match nonsense and make the match everyone wants for the B+ championship.

Kaladin vs BewareTheBatsie

Adam Schefter is the football meltz

In the middle of Schefter’s flurry of calls, Alshon Jeffery (49 Markman points) rings him, wanting to know how much money the other free-agent receivers are making. Players sometimes contact Schefter with questions like this because he likely has that information even if he hasn’t reported it, as is the case here. Indeed, as they talk Schefter receives a text saying that Torrey Smith will be signing with the Eagles.

Schefter goes through the contract numbers on Smith, Jackson and Pierre Garçon, slowly, so Jeffery can apparently write them down. “It’s all about the guarantee, Alshon,” Schefter says. “It’s all about the guarantee … Your average per year could be $100 million. It doesn’t matter. If they’re going to guarantee you the majority of the contract, that’s what you want.”

Schefter asks where Jeffery is going. Jeffery doesn’t have an answer yet. Schefter asks that Jeffery notify him when he does make a decision and leaves the conversation at that.

After he hangs up, Schefter explains that he helps players like that “hoping that they reciprocate. Some people do, and some people don’t. And we’re going to find out.”

Sephzilla

Seph, let's skip this ladder match nonsense and make the match everyone wants for the B+ championship.

BewareTheBatsie bypassing the ladder match and getting a title shot with a winless record despite a crooked ref on his side?

JfsCmO4.gif

Kaladin bypassing the ladder match and getting a title shot despite no wins on a CANON event?

JfsCmO4.gif

Caderfix

Kaladin, after I'm done with you and all those jabronies, you'll be lucky to even show up anywhere other than house shows for the rest of your life. As for Batsie, for his own sake, he better not make it to the actual title match.

Top Bottom