• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

C7s4cFXVQAAUkLr.jpg:small

Tom Nook

Liu Kang is working hard in OT

It was my fault :(

My post from yesterday:

Charlotte won the inaugural WWE Women's Championship. If she wins, she will be a 5-time champion - only to lose it to Bayley the next night.

Then he goes off...

These sorts of cynical complaints make it pretty clear when you guys are just belt or kayfabe prestige marks. :/ Who cares about this in particular? Why does it matter who has the belt when there are 20 of them? Why be cynical about your own hypothetical future booking?

Charlotte was my favorite wrestler in 2016, and none of her rapid title switches made any of her feuds or matches any less important or fun in my eyes.

Mahoney is that you? Cutie.

But why is there a circle around you? Shit looks like you're about to drop a "d..d...da..dats all folks" on us.

Edit: HOLY SHIT CADERFIX LMAO

Zach

Instead of one monthly, three-hour-ish extravaganza and the occasional #FAKE house show, why not bimonthly, two-hour-ish extravaganzas?

Hmmmmm?

DMczaf

Instead of one monthly, three-hour-ish extravaganza and the occasional #FAKE house show, why not bimonthly, two-hour-ish extravaganzas?

Hmmmmm?

Zach already trying to over saturate the product and cause the death of GWF.

There's too much WCW in you!!

Top Bottom