• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

RBH

mL2fcJW.gif

Remember we were chatting about the fan who holds ATTACK's 24/7 title? They just announced this for their next show:
C7tc213XQAE_26n.jpg:small

And didn't tell him about it beforehand 😂😂😂

Tall4Life

I saw Power Rangers last night. There's only one thing I really have to say.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THE MEGAZORD DOING A GERMAN SUPLEX HOLY HELL I POPPED

Kaladin

This Friday, ladies and gents!

A7EtD92.png

GWF 2: Sweet
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017
Time: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central (1:00 AM GMT)
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla

u8ab6rk.png

After crowning our first ever GWF World Champion at GWF1, the rest of the GWF world begins to take shape as GWF2 presents not one but two elimination style contests in order to crown our first ever GWF Tag Team and GWF B+ Champions!

Note 1: All Tag Team matches are done in Elimination Tornado Tag Team format
Note 2: Kornflayx vs Syder rematch is already booked for GWF3, regardless of whether or not Syder wins the B+ Championship.
Note 3: If you aren't on this card, don't worry. It doesn't mean I've forgotten you.

Match Card:

GWF Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1 Match
RBH & DMczaf (Team WCW) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil (The Just Friends)

The Savior of the WCW and the GWF's Certified Shooter unite for a shot at the GWF Tag Team Championship. Can they stop the Just Friends duo of Bronx-Man and Ithil, who are riding momentum from their dominating win over the New Japan Express at GWF 1? Will GeorgiaDome.gif shine proudly?

GWF B+ Championship Round 1 TLC Match
Caderfix vs The Strokes vs Kaladin vs korly vs Syder vs Anth0ny

Multiple strong up and comers of GWF fight to advance to the GWF B+ Championship match. Syder and Korly have momentum coming in from GWF1 and the other entrants are hungry to for gold after coming up short in the GWF Championship Rumble.

GWF Tag Team Championship Round 1 Match
Browny & Menome (The Brenemies) vs Biggest-Geek-Ever & Zach (The Huggers of Destruction)

Two men who may or may not have an inner distane for each other taking on a team that is fueled by #HugLyfe. Who will move on to the GWF Tag Team Championship match? The crowd is wondering if we'll see Biggest-Geek-Ever pull out another jaw dropping Phenom Splash

GWF Championship #1 Contender Match - Winner faces Beefy at GWF3
FallingEdge vs Tall4Life

After his shocking debut in the GWF Championship Royal Rumble, FallingEdge put on a dominant display eliminating multiple superstars and making a name for himself in the World Title division. This performance has put him on the path towards the GWF Championship. Standing in his way is Tall4Life, the man who once again crushed the dreams of Atlanta Falcon's fans at GWF1 and is hoping he can Superbowl Punch his way to Beefy at GWF3.

GWF B+ Championship Round 1 TLC Match
imbask vs sf2fanatic vs BronsonLee vs Serpentine vs BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow

Who will move on to fight for the GWF B+ Championship? Will it be BronsonLee, the man that growth spurts forgot? Will we be chanting URAH URAH OWENSISNOW? Or will everyone just give up to BewareTheBatsie?

GWF Tag Team Championship Match
Winner of Team WCW/Just Friends vs Winner of Brenemies/Huggers of Destruction

GWF B+ Championship Match
Ladder Match 1 Winner vs Ladder Match 2 Winner

Toniiiiightuuuuuh. In this very riiiiiiiingaaaah. Kaladin will destroy The Strokes and five other men on his way to declaring himself Champion of the B+ Players.

Mahonay

Banned
I feel like I'm going to go insane by the end of Mania next week after another year of non-stop Flo Rida. I feel like Vince has a massive fucking crush on that man, and his big beefy body. Which is cool. But change it up a little.

Kaladin

Give me the green light
Cause I'm ready to go
Let's have a good time
(Right now, right now)
What you waiting for?
We only got one life
And we gon' live it up
So give me the green light, let's go
Cause I'm ready to go, oh, oh, oh
Wee-oh, wee-oh, wee-oh, wee-oh, oh, oh
Cause I'm ready to go, oh, oh, oh
Wee-oh, wee-oh, wee-oh, wee-oh, oh, oh
Give me the green light

somedevil

NXT is so boring these days.

Also what is wrong with Eric Young's voice?

Probably due to the 16 throat surgeries he has had.

Also interesting if you view Smackdown youtube views on WWE page it seems people like these 3 things:

1. AJ and Shane
2, Cena and Nikki
3, Bray and Orton confortations

Kaladin

This is the remix.....

Give me the green light
Tonight is the night
Cause I'm ready to go
Bright lights, hype crowds
Let's have a good time
Yeah, we came to throw down
(Right now, right now)
What you waiting for?
Everybody get loud

It's weird but it works.

Toki767

Is Ember Moon really going to beat Asuka?

Honestly Asuka should just beat her and then surrender the belt due to being called up to the main roster.

Then they can use the Women's Tournament to crown a new NXT champion. Along with introducing a new title.

Honestly Asuka should just beat her and then surrender the belt due to being called up to the main roster.

Then they can use the Women's Tournament to crown a new NXT champion. Along with introducing a new title.
She will win with the power of anime

somedevil

Well I wonder if it depends on all the new women that are supposedly coming in April. Plus I wonder if they are interested in her breaking Goldberg's kayfabe winning streak. She is like 16 wins away and has already broke the legit number.

Plus if she wins who gets the title? Hojo?

Top Bottom