• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Caderfix

Got my suicide dive in, drew first blood and stopped others from getting the briefcase 2000 times. I deserve another shot, damn it!

C7txU7sU8AAUkdY.jpg

The new Pallbearer is fucking amazing, friends. What an album.

And just to make this post wrasslin related;

H94dccz.gif

GfBnBhS.gif

After seeing all the crazy matches Ibushi has done, I really want Suda 51 to finally make his Wrestling inspired video game

and make it a biopic of Kota Ibushi's various matches throughout his career

Sephzilla

Thanks to everyone who tuned in to GWF2 !

Congrats to the new GWF Tag Champs Bronx-Man and Ithil, and the new GWF B+ Champion Korly!

The show will be uploaded to Youtube tonight/tomorrow. It should also be available on Twitch

Zach

I knew you could do it, korly! Good work!

Sorry for letting you down, Biggest-Geek-Ever. My focus has been on that scoundrel Menome. After I take him out at GWF 3, we can resume normal operations.

Mahonay

Banned
My girlfiend is being insanely needy tonight so I didn't get to watch GFW2 live but watching a little now and the pre-show...I MADE ON TO THE PRE-SHOW WOOOOOO

Also thank you Seph for executing on my costume idea. You are the best.

My girlfiend is being insanely needy tonight so I didn't get to watch GFW2 live but watching a little now and the pre-show...I MADE ON TO THE PRE-SHOW WOOOOOO

Also thank you Seph for executing on my costume idea. You are the best.
Tell her to leave you alone. You have someone else you have to lay down for.

Me!

Ithil

Thanks to everyone who tuned in to GWF2 !

Congrats to the new GWF Tag Champs Bronx-Man and Ithil, and the new GWF B+ Champion Korly!

The show will be uploaded to Youtube tonight/tomorrow. It should also be available on Twitch

Very sad I missed my win, I'll be sure to tune in next time.

Dave Meltzer: ROH COO sent all talent and employees email explaining WWE related rumors, says it was only for WWE to use old archived footage

If anything it's way too reverent of the XFL and chalks up most of their failures as a series of bad luck

I mean, there was a fair deal of poor planning but the dumbest thing was the rush to get it out there, a few preseason games would've possibly done wonders for it. The XFL probably still wouldn't be around but it might've made it beyond a single season.

Top Bottom