• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

That Justice League trailer looks exactly like what I would expect after BvS; more morose crap with half-hearted attempts at levity.

The Rock's Black Adam can't come soon enough.

miserable

cesaro-heyman.jpg

Zabka

The Enzo and Cass intro is still fine by me but having to listen to Enzo fit in his "cuppa haters" bit followed by Cass droning on makes me physically ill.

Menome

I don't do drugs and I lost my first main GWF title opportunity.

I cannot speak for how many litres of juice B.J. has in his system.

Hex

Banned

That was a great moment and what should have been the start of a great run.

I am torn as far as the booking this year.
Show is supposedly retiring next year, which is why he is pissed about the Shaq thing so will they give him the Andre Royal?
Joe has nothing in the main so will they give it to him?
Maybe Finn and Joe take each other out? But I think they will save Finn til Raw after.
Throw together some last minute pre-show Show vs Strowman?

Striker

The still-semi heel JR at IYH: Revenge of the Taker

"Bret Hart has got a lot to say. He's got a shovel. He's going to bury some people." lol

The whole first forty minutes JR's mic wasn't working and he was pissed off why and kept blaming McMahon for it. It's no question, heel Cole sucked badly compared to Ross's version.

Mainly watching this because Bret shows up the following night on Raw and for Mankind's promos/work.

This Manchester PROGRESS show was really good. 2 great tag matches, Ospreay/Andrews was great, and the Jimmy Havoc vs Pete Dunne deathmatch was really really good. What happens when you get two good wrestlers to do a deathmatch: vicious, and with psychology.

Zach

The still-semi heel JR at IYH: Revenge of the Taker

"Bret Hart has got a lot to say. He's got a shovel. He's going to bury some people." lol

The whole first forty minutes JR's mic wasn't working and he was pissed off why and kept blaming McMahon for it. It's no question, heel Cole sucked badly compared to Ross's version.

Mainly watching this because Bret shows up the following night on Raw and for Mankind's promos/work.
Heel JR. Bret Hart. Foley promos. All good reasons to watch.

Zach

Goldust just told the crowd to shut the hell up or he'd go out there and makeout with every single one of them.

Dustin Rhodes does some fine work as early Goldust, but I'm mixed on it overall. Lots of working that homophobia angle.

You and Menome lost the rights to Filth. last night in a beautifully-crafted angle that echoed Booker losing the T!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As someone who more or less skipped them when they originally happened I can honestly say that 1996 and 1997 WCW and WWF are by far the best two years of US wrestling. Exciting stuff happens basically every week between the two and you can see the growth before your eyes that peaks in the fascinating years of 1998 and 1999 WWF. But all the real wild shit happens in WCW in 1996 and WWF especially in 1997. There's not a single show I'd recommend someone skipping.

Top Bottom