• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
I disagree with things JonTron said so here's what i'll do

nothing

I don't watch his stuff and move on with my life instead of spending 50h playing pretend witch-hunter on a message board, trying to track down every human being who didn't denounce him, effectively giving them a nice spotlight

I've watched more JonTron stuff this week than I ever did in my entire life, if I was a racist that agreed with him, i'd thank NeoGAF for helping me discover him
What are you saying?

kiguel182

This FU into a DDT was slick.

This match is being really good. Michaels is setting the pace of it but Cena is doing is job really well too.

Mahonay

Banned
I say stupid things all the time. Like when I said Shawn Michaels was a bad Christian in the Shawn Michaels vs AJ styles thread.

kiguel182

What a main event. It was pretty awesome. Shawn was masterful and Cena played his part perfectly.

I think Shawn winning would've been pretty sweet but I also think an old guy putting over the future of the company is probably for the best. Even if the story of the match seemed to culminate on a Michaels victory.

Meh Mania with a really good main event.

Zach

My $9.99 goes toward the drug rehabilitations WWE pays for, obvs.

Zach: making the world a better place!

Oh my god, Triple McMahon still going over in 2008 against an actual top guy. Haha. Amazing.

That's the irony in this all. What most of us feel as a wasted opportunity to truly showcase AJ Styles at WrestleMania, is actually what Vince views as one of the highest honors he could give to his talent.

Putting AJ in a WrestleMania match against Shane shows how high they are on AJ. It's just too bad when they're high on talent they'll often push their bad booking ideas onto them.

The only reason I keep bringing this up is because AJ doesn't have a lot of WM left in him, and since they jobbed him last year, it just doesn't seem fair.

Mahonay

Banned
Owens is now.
woah.gif

imBask

Banned
it's funny that Zach talks about drug rehabilitations in regards to the same company who just offered a new contract to Jeff Hardy

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jeff has apparently been clean for a few years now. It's just that sober he's at least as wacky as he is all goofed up.

Top Bottom