• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
Indeed... with no need to get over via winning they get over via spots within matches and those are easy to give it in every match... it's great

I'm gonna mark the fuck out when Oka gets his first big win
They also get work with and learn from future Hall of famers help them as well

New page
giphy.gif

Standing in the queue for progress and having a guy come out of a taxi and take out a grandfather clock from the boot and casually joining the queue for the fans being the weapons match is a highlight of my life.

kiguel182

Judgment Day 2007! Looks like it's going to be a dud. But good enough background noise I guess.

My 2007 journey continues against all odds.

Tall4Life

I want to believe that they're going to give Sami a major push eventually, but considering this is WWE, they probably do but then they'll scrap it in a few months and give it to THE BIG DAWG

I want to believe that they're going to give Sami a major push eventually, but considering this is WWE, they probably do but then they'll scrap it in a few months and give it to THE BIG DAWG
I've said it before but it comes off like Sami is WWE intentionally trying to book a Daniel Bryan underdog. Which is why it doesn't work at all. The best underdogs are the unintentional ones like with Bryan, Ryder, Bayley, etc, or in the recent year Heath or Becky.

Mahonay

Banned
I've said it before but it comes off like Sami is WWE intentionally trying to book a Daniel Bryan underdog. Which is why it doesn't work at all. The best underdogs are the unintentional ones like with Bryan, Ryder, Bayley, etc, or in the recent year Heath or Becky.
Well they still try to claim they planned the Daniel Bryan thing all along.

kiguel182

I liked Lashley and, looking back, he is still cool. Maybe he wasn't (and isn't) good on the mic but his power moves are cool.

Kid me was right, Lashley is cool.

I turned heel at work.....I turned up with a Make America Great Again cap.

Trying to get cheap heel heat like he's Brian Cage in Mexico or Patrick Clark working the NXT Florida circuit:
Brian-Cage-vs-Patrick-Clark-Trump-Gimmick.png

But hey, good for you, champ. You do you, while we clown the fuck out of you.

He's so fucking edgy, guys, playing Trumpist even though he doesn't live in the US and wouldn't be as affected by the administration's horribly racist and sexist domestic and international policies! At least he gets a cheap heel pop at work! I bet his mates have him a high five and shit, even when they're laughing at him behind his back about how big a dork he is. In any other man's hands, that hat is just a hat! In TheSecondSpitter's hands, that hat is...still just a fucking hat because he's a chump.

And that's a shoot, brother.
temp-320-11687886.gif

Must admit I am really enjoying watching wrestling from 1997. Sure some of the matches were shit, but austin was quite funny despite having his neck broke.

This DX with shawn michaels is pretty funny too I've only ever seen DX in 2000 with xpac etc.

Was never a fan of bret hart, but never really saw much of him, but he was pretty solid as a heel until he left. Just starting 1998 now.

Mahonay

Banned
Trying to get cheap heel heat like he's Brian Cage in Mexico or Patrick Clark working the NXT Florida circuit:

He's so fucking edgy, guys, playing Trumpist even though he doesn't live in the US and wouldn't be as affected by the administration's horribly racist and sexist domestic and international policies! At least he gets a cheap heel pop at work! I bet his mates have him a high five and shit, even when they're laughing at him behind his back about how big a dork he is. In any other man's hands, that hat is just a hat! In TheSecondSpitter's hands, that hat is...still just a fucking hat because he's a chump.

temp-320-11687886.gif
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

kiguel182

Cm Punk vs Elijah Burke was nice. I know Punk didn't like Burke but I thought the match was cool and well paced.

Lashley had
been killing it this past year in TNA.

I saw some of his TNA work and he still looks great altought a bit slower than in 2007.

Show should finally be able to get some revenge in lesnar for the past 100 ass beatings.

I wouldn't be surprised if that matchup happened one more time. Especially now that Show looks in better shape.

Mahonay

Banned
Cm Punk vs Elijah Burke was nice. I know Punk didn't like Burke but I thought the match was cool and well paced.
Punk wasn't warm to a lot of people backstage, but he was 100 percent willing to do his best in a match despite how he felt about someone or the booking. Something you couldn't say for a lot of other guys, who might just sleep walk through a shitty match to protest something they don't like.

A lot of Punk's matches in his last year were not the greatest but this was due to his body being a wreck.

temp-320-11687886.gif
Wait what, that guy from Tough Enough has a Trump Supporter gimmick in NXT?

Photos of the WM 33 set being built make it look like the thing is gonna be fucking huge.
Building that rollercoaster for shane to jump off of

I saw some of his TNA work and he still looks great altought a bit slower than in 2007.

I wouldn't be surprised if that matchup happened one more time. Especially now that Show looks in better shape.
Show will dethrone lesnar at Summerslam.

Top Bottom