• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Standing in the queue for progress and having a guy come out of a taxi and take out a grandfather clock from the boot and casually joining the queue for the fans being the weapons match is a highlight of my life.

That's such an incredibly progress thing. I can't wait to watch Jim banter about this stuff.

Edit: new page gif

tumblr_nz4jc8LIp21sj4xr4o1_400.gif

kiguel182

Punk wasn't warm to a lot of people backstage, but he was 100 percent willing to do his best in a match despite how he felt about someone or the booking. Something you couldn't say for a lot of other guys, who might just sleep walk through a shitty match to protest something they don't like.

A lot of Punk's matches in his last year were not the greatest but this was due to his body being a wreck.

I was expecting the match to be bad because their beef but they gave it their all. Really solid match.

Michaels vs Orton was a non match. Cade and Murdoch now, bah.

orioto

Good Art™
Sami needs a heel turn before he gets pushed. You can't push people on tv without a character first. Any wrestler without a narrative gimmick is doomed to be cannon fodder for life.

Or they'll wait for the inevitable Owens/Zayn reunion at some point, that will be mega over.

For Mania they had something nice, they even started it but couldn't realize it. They just had to have a Joe/Zayn match for Foley's job. I mean it was basically there you just had to take it on the ground. Stephanie was on the edge of saying "well you want to defend your hero Sami ? Well ok then, you got a match against Joe and if you lose, Foley is out!" The story was literally just there.

Bray's Wrestlemania 30 was great.

But of course lolcenawins

His 31 one was great too but it happened during daylight which weighed it down a bit.

I can't wait for his entrance for this year.

Mahonay

Banned
Bray's Wrestlemania 30 was great.

But of course lolcenawins

His 31 one was great too but it happened during daylight which weighed it down a bit.

I can't wait for his entrance for this year.
I feel like Undertaker buried him way worse than Cena did.

I also thought Bray vs Undertaker was an awful match.

Still salty Da ReignsMaker beat Suzuki. I just cannot get myself hype to watch an Okada match
https://static1-squarespace-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/static1.squarespace.com/static/522a2049e4b0a0ce717e990c/t/54493965e4b029c53cbe7cf3/1414084969218/?format=750w[img]

[img]https://static1-squarespace-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/static1.squarespace.com/static/522a2049e4b0a0ce717e990c/t/54493971e4b029c53cbe7d32/1414084999690/?format=750w[img]

[img]https://static1-squarespace-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/static1.squarespace.com/static/522a2049e4b0a0ce717e990c/t/544939ace4b05dc11fe473b5/1414085045866/?format=750w

https://www.legitshook.com/wcw-1995-1996-where-the-big-boys-play/2014/10/23/wcw-halloween-havoc-1996
Plz never post short haired Hogan gifs.

I feel like Undertaker buried him way worse than Cena did.

I also thought Bray vs Undertaker was an awful match.
I hate the Cena one more because the feud didn't end there. It stretched to two more PPV's, where Bray won the second match and then Cena beat him in the last one.

I still think Wrestlemania 30 should have had the Wyatt Family vs the Shield being pushed a month ahead instead of happening the month prior at Elimination Chamber.

Zach

Starting up X-Files season 9 before it leaves Netflix on the 1st. This is gonna be dying WCW all over again, isn't it? >_>

Striker

Starting up X-Files season 9 before it leaves Netflix on the 1st. This is gonna be dying WCW all over again, isn't it? >_>
Seasons 1-4 of that show are the 96-97 of wrasslin'. After that it goes downhill slowly with some hits here and there (like "Drive").

Shawn and Sid in this confrontation before Survivor Series. Shawn comes off such a dick, only getting cheers from the women, and he's supposed to be the top babyface.

Mahonay

Banned
I've met MVP before. Super nice dude. He was fun to watch live at the TNA taping I was at. Guy still had ring presence. I think this was 2013-2014?

I actually got to see a great ladder match in The Dudley Boyz vs The Hardys vs The American Wolves.

I hate the Cena one more because the feud didn't end there. It stretched to two more PPV's, where Bray won the second match and then Cena beat him in the last one.

I still think Wrestlemania 30 should have had the Wyatt Family vs the Shield being pushed a month ahead instead of happening the month prior at Elimination Chamber.

The only reason Wyatts vs. Shield happened at EC is because the Shield was going to break up a few weeks later. Then they decided to do a face run for a few months instead. It's why the Shield immediately got their win back after WM. They didn't need to win if they were breaking up, but since they weren't, they needed that win back.

Recall

Jushin Thunder Liger

Guy must have the longest active careeer of any wrestler. Even when he had his major medical issue in 1996 in barely missed a beat.

Mahonay

Banned
Jushin Thunder Liger

Guy must have the longest active careeer of any wrestler. Even when he had his major medical issue in 1996 in barely missed a beat.
It's insane when you stop and think about it.

I'm glad I've been able to see him perform live.

As much as I know it won't happen, it would be so awesome if WWE got Manami Toyota in the Women's Tournament. She never got a big stage moment in the US, and it would be an awesome way to cap off her last year.

Top Bottom