• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Heroman

Banned
Jushin Thunder Liger

Guy must have the longest active careeer of any wrestler. Even when he had his major medical issue in 1996 in barely missed a beat.
Tatsumi Fujinami dude was on the first ever NJPW show and still is wreslting. A 45 year career and is still working.

As part of the Q&A segment, Kurt was asked about Edge. Kurt laughed and brought up the hair vs hair match. He recalled Vince calling him into his office the afternoon of the event to discuss the match. Vince told Kurt out right "you're going bald" and told Kurt that his reason was because he was sick of looking at his receding hairline. Kurt told the audience that he accepted this and didn't have any issue with it at all. Vince ordered Kurt not to say anything about it to Edge and that "we're gonna f*** with Edge!" So Edge comes in and Vince tells him Edge is going to do the job that night and go bald. Kurt recalled that Edge's face went chalk white, he said ok and they both left. Outside of the office, Edge in a panic started saying to Kurt how he couldn't go bald because he grew his hair out to hide his ugly face. Kurt said it was hard to keep a straight face, but he told Edge that he has to do the job and if he didn't like it, then tough. Before the event, Kurt was walking backstage and saw that Edge was out front in the stands appearing to be crying. In the end, Edge was told 5 minutes before the match that it was all a rib and that Kurt was losing his hair that night.
Let's fuck with Zach

kiguel182

Cena vs Kahli was short and painless, could've been worse I guess. The crowd was eating it all.

Lol at the rib on Edge. I can see a bald look ruining his career for sure but he sports short hair now and it doesn't look bad.

Cena vs Kahli was short and painless, could've been worse I guess. The crowd was eating it all.

Lol at the rib on Edge. I can see a bald look ruining his career for sure but he sports short hair now and it doesn't look bad.

Fun fact: ONS 2007 was the first PPV I watched live as it happened.

What a terrible show. Hardyz and WGTT had a hell of a ladder match though.

Mahonay

Banned
bBo3bx.gif

I have a question that I want to ask all of you. I have been thinking about wrestlers that come from Texas and didn't realize how many famous wrestlers came from the Lone Star state.
Who do you think is the greatest wrestlers to come from Texas?

Browny

Banned
I have a question that I want to ask all of you. I have been thinking about wrestlers that come from Texas and didn't realize how many famous wrestlers came from the Lone Star state.
Who do you think is the greatest wrestlers to come from Texas?

mizark.gif

In reality, Austin, Michaels, Taker

Brosiris

Neo Member
So, Portugal has a small but dedicated wrestling community, mostly formed during a 2006 WWE craze. For such a small community (200-500, depending on the accounts) there are 4-5 different indy promotions. One of them, Wrestling Portugal (WP) just had one of its major figures retire in a match that was incredibly hyped. Although this was very emotional for the community (there were 7-star match chants, thank you, Cougar, everything you can imagine), I'm very curious to see how the match holds up to a non-Portuguese viewer.

Fortunately, they put the full match online so here it goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tMsfXoIw3A&t

Filming quality is amateur and the commentary is in Portuguese, so bear that in mind!

Thanks, BROTHERS.

Tall4Life

They also used Axel as one of the first matches for one guy back from injury, I think last year.... I'm totally blanking on who, though

Syder

If Goldberg really does 'save all his bumps' for Brock and has an even semi-decent match then immediately fucks off after Mania I'll be fine with that.

...but I'd put a considerable amount of money on him not taking a suplex.

Top Bottom