• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
My main point is really how it's shit like this that explains why NXT viewership is so shit.

I thought it was the number 2 most viewed show on the network. Honestly, my guess is Nak and Roode as a main event is a sure bet, beyond that and the 3 way tag match, what else at Takeover is going to deliver? Moon and Asuka should be decent, but they've done a pretty good job in upselling Asuka's dominance and that Ember Moon can be dangerous, or at least the eclipse is. They've spent most of the TV time building that up, along with Sanity's feud with Ty Dillinger and company.
I'm guessing Nak is called up soon to SD and Roode will be up soon after maybe Summer Slam, they need to build up the remaining roster more.

slabrock

Banned
Pitbull

TsneHpw.gif

Hex

Banned
The reveal will be it's Roman dressed as the Undertaker.

Nah we saw video of them doing a segment , Roman in ring and Taker on video

I would think they would take advantage of the taped nature of the promo and have Roman in one of the graves when the camera looks down.

Top Bottom