• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Having all the NXT shows between the last Takeover and this Takeover one barely feature build-up from one half of the participants in the match is ridiculous.

Under normal circumstances I'd agree but everyone knows what this is about. Nak has been there for a year, Roode is super over with the crowd,, they know what they are getting.

I thought Axel was gone. Why do I think that? I'm not confusing him with Swagger

I thought this was a battle royal. What's going on?

Save us Braun.
dP65YAI.gif

YES!!!!!

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO SOUND EXACTLY LIKE HOGAN?!

Under normal circumstances I'd agree but everyone knows what this is about. Nak has been there for a year, Roode is super over with the crowd,, they know what they are getting.

I thought Axel was gone. Why do I think that? I'm not confusing him with Swagger
My main point is really how it's shit like this that explains why NXT viewership is so shit.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How old are these Undertaker vids?

Bronx-Man

Banned
DA BIG DAWG

DA PHENOM

WHOSE YARD WILL IT BE AND WHOSE YARD WILL GET DUG, THIS SUNDAY AT WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRESTLEMANIA

*GIMME THE GREENLIGHT, CAUSE I'M READY TO GO-OH-OH-OH-OWAYOWAYOWAYOWAYO*

Top Bottom