• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

hAcdcWf.gif

Oh my god.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should question whether Goldberg will be able to make the main event if he takes any bumps tonight

My biggest issue with this feud, since the beginning, has been that I didn't give a shit that Seth got betrayed and wanted revenge. Heel getting revenge on a heel was pretty w/e for me.

I really wish they had pushed the redemption angle earlier than like, the week before.

Was this ever in doubt?

I'll riot if Asuka loses, tho. I want the Empress to retire from NXT undefeated.

...It probably won't happen. :(

It would make sense for Asuka and have that as a buildup for her call up. Problem is, if you do that you're admitting the whole division is shit. So yeah, that's never gonna happen.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
so from what i've gathered roode vs nakamura has not been built up at all since nakamura has been off tv selling the injury

What build up does it need? Its Nakamura's rematch, the injury cost him the belt, is he truly ready to take it back from Roode or does he still have problems with the knee.
NXT matches usually dont need or get more than that.

Wagram

It would make sense for Asuka and have that as a buildup for her call up. Problem is, if you do that you're admitting the whole division is shit. So yeah, that's never gonna happen.

Asuka is better than the entire division. We all know it and they know it too.

seth getting injured again helped this feud a lot

before that seth was salty he wasn't getting anymore title shots and threatened to beat up triple h's kids

Again, I still think it's possible Ember Moon could lose, then come up next week. They might keep Asuka undefeated until Brooklyn and put her against Hojo or Shirai.

I do think Ember will win, but it's not impossible she loses. There's a reasonable scenario for it.

What build up does it need? Its Nakamura's rematch, the injury cost him the belt, is he truly ready to take it back from Roode or does he still have problems with the knee.
NXT matches usually dont need or get more than that.
Having all the NXT shows between the last Takeover and this Takeover one barely feature build-up from one half of the participants in the match is ridiculous.

Top Bottom