• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Rimfya

Banned
Finally. Owens vs Zayn.

Also how hollow does Owens v Jericho feel without the Universal Title (even though that belt itself is hollow). The Festival of Friendship set the stage for an epic feud and Fastlane crushed all momentum.

cordy

Banned
The booking for the Rollins/HHH is so bad. I see no reason to root for Rollins from a storyline perspective. I'm on Hunter's side.

Maybe I'm just not a big enough hater, but I think the card looks pretty awesome. Honestly, if the Meltz hadn't spoiled the entire card a month+ before the event, I think people would be a lot more excited.

shanafan

After being at 4 televised shows since last February.. the atmosphere is totally different being there than watching on TV. These are shows in Detroit, so WWE does pretty well for us, but to my point, it's just different.

Finally. Owens vs Zayn.

Also how hollow does Owens v Jericho feel without the Universal Title (even though that belt itself is hollow). The Festival of Friendship set the stage for an epic feud and Fastlane crushed all momentum.

So let me get this straight a meaningless thing (your insinuation) being removed makes a feud meaningless even though the thing removed is again (your insinuation) meaningless...

Maybe I'm just not a big enough hater, but I think the card looks pretty awesome. Honestly, if the Meltz hadn't spoiled the entire card a month+ before the event, I think people would be a lot more excited.

It depends I think. Generally I think you are right. On the other hand as it dawned on everyone that it will be Shane vs AJ people might have been even more angry.

I'm more excited because of knowing where it was going...

Seeing the hints way before they become obvious has been great.

I'm really psyched for Mania it's a great card

I agree. I'm actually pretty exicited for the majority of the matches, and I'm optimistic about the show in general

cordy

Banned
Sami is gonna lose, go to Smackdown, and win that Giant Royale... right?

More than likely Zayn is going to lose, go to SD and enter an IC title feud with Corbin who wins the belt off of Ambrose through shenanigans resulting in his first main roster title win. Ambrose on the other hand ends up teaming with someone to become a tag champion who he'll likely turn on finally going heel.

ShadyK54

I feel indifferent on the card (I guess leaning a little more to the "it looks good" side). I think the thing that gets me is the length of the show. A lot of wrestling that day lol.

More than likely Zayn is going to lose, go to SD and enter an IC title feud with Corbin who wins the belt off of Ambrose through shenanigans resulting in his first main roster title win. Ambrose on the other hand ends up teaming with someone to become a tag champion who he'll likely turn on finally going heel.

I could actually seeing Zayn getting a main event push on Smackdown because the amount of faces on that show is dire. That being said, Zayn ain't losing this match

The Mania card is alright and Mania is sometimes surprisingly good even when it looks mediocre.

I only really care about Jericho vs Owens and the Miz Cena stuff. Tag ladder match should be good. If Reigns beats Taker and goes heel that will be good but it will be stupid as fuck if he stays face.

Thats about it though.

Some aspects, yes

Some aspects, no. Legitimately people would have been more mad about Shane/Styles happening if they hadn't heard about it and brushed it off in November. Seeing that stuff blind, as it happened, would have made this thread pissed.

Some aspects, yes

Some aspects, no. Legitimately people would have been more mad about Shane/Styles happening if they hadn't heard about it and brushed it off in November. Seeing that stuff blind, as it happened, would have made this thread pissed.

This is probably true. Having the thread go for thinking they might get Styles vs Harper vs Wyatt one week, to Styles vs Shane a couple of weeks later would be nasty

RBH

1185211_579031435487040_227035485_n.jpg

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sunny-has-lunch-with-her-adoring-fans.524484/

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm more excited because of knowing where it was going...

Seeing the hints way before they become obvious has been great.

I'm really psyched for Mania it's a great card

I'm a bit more interested in what happens after. The potential is there for some pretty good things.

Grrat match. Sami gets a needed win. Jericho gets the putting him on the list right before Mania momentum... the list is over so it's a great spot.

Owens/Jericho is the 2nd biggest feud on Raw.

Top Bottom