• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

RBH

C7Zu-8WU8AAHWP8.jpg:small

C7e8YP-VQAApxhl.jpg:small

C7-NoeNVUAAlE62.jpg:small

C7-F0YoV4AAmLxd.jpg:small

C7e6jR6UwAEgXQV.jpg:small

C798fmPU8AATzNw.jpg:small

C7Z1H0RVwAIvi2G.jpg:small

C7-N2u9UwAAKX64.jpg:small

C7aA7NVU4AA3cTt.jpg:small

C7fdEeOU8AAZKcV.jpg:small

C7-N-K7VMAAJ1XS.jpg:small

C67AP-iVwAAEiae.jpg:small

C790MfqV4AAa8ZU.jpg:small

New-Day.jpg

C79T34SVMAAVhs9.jpg:small

C7JTDiPVoAA4tvu.jpg:small

Guys... they are building up the power of the spear... if Lesnar avoids the spear Goldberg is dead
I'd be surprised if Birk doesn't get speared right after the bell rings and kicks out this time or rolls out of the ring.

Someone is getting hit with a finisher right off the bat, I won't accept anything else

That promo has actually really confused me now.

If Brock ends up dominating Goldberg on Sunday, then tonight makes literally no sense. As it stands, all tonight proved was that Lesnar still can't hold himself toe to toe (in kayfabe) against Goldberg.

Why would you do that? Just keep the two of them apart until Sunday.

That promo has actually really confused me now.

If Brock ends up dominating Goldberg on Sunday, then tonight makes literally no sense. As it stands, all tonight proved was that Lesnar still can't hold himself toe to toe (in kayfabe) against Goldberg.

Why would you do that? Just keep the two of them apart until Sunday.

Because they're selling the power of the spear and the problems with Lesnar's aggressive confidence... He's going to have to fight smart to win.

Prediction: Goldberg immediately hits the spear and jackhammer, but Heyman pulls the ref out of the ring for a distraction, NOT causing a DQ for reasons, and then Lesnar hits half a dozen F5s in a row.

The best fuck you Vince could do is have Reigns go on last, win clean in a boring match with no turns, the crowd going full ECW by the end and have Taker raise Roman's hand with confetti all around them.

It would be perfect.

The best fuck you Vince could do is have Reigns go on last, win clean in a boring match with no turns, the crowd going full ECW by the end and have Taker raise Roman's hand with confetti all around them.

It would be perfect.

The salt levels would be hilarious. The crowd would be fucking crazy.

It would be perfect.

beautiful. and like I said before have Taker give him his signature hat and duster and tell him that the dead man must live on. all this in a deafening chorus of boos.

Tagyhag

Looking at all that whole card:

1. I forget Ambrose is the IC champ, what a fall from Miz.

2. They REALLY need to get a new picture for Nia Jax, she just looks like a face who's happy to be there! Charlotte is also smiling, but she has this heelish smile, it looks great.

3. Yes, AJ should be fighting someone better at Wrestlemania, but honestly, he's not doing too bad for himself at all. He's fighting a McMahon his first year in at the company, and this is after Shane's last WM opponent was The Undertaker. If anything, it shows that they have huge confidence in him (If his Championship run hadn't already shown you that).

Maybe this WM could be better than last year's. MAYBE.

Hex

Banned

It would be perfect.

Taker on one knee doing the urn pose to Reigns....

Guys.

Wtf kind of Taker feud build up has this been?

Utter trash. Like, are they afraid for Roman? confused on forcing him to turn heel? afraid of the boos?

I barely even care or know about this feud and this is supposed to be the last Taker match ever lolol

What a shitty build up. Why are they even fighting again!?

Hex

Banned
Looking at all that whole card:

1. I forget Ambrose is the IC champ, what a fall from Miz.

2. They REALLY need to get a new picture for Nia Jax, she just looks like a face who's happy to be there! Charlotte is also smiling, but she has this heelish smile, it looks great.

3. Yes, AJ should be fighting someone better at Wrestlemania, but honestly, he's not doing too bad for himself at all. He's fighting a McMahon his first year in at the company, and this is after Shane's last WM opponent was The Undertaker. If anything, it shows that they have huge confidence in him (If his Championship run hadn't already shown you that).

Maybe this WM could be better than last year's. MAYBE.

Ambrose does ok as a warmer.
Nia should be face, she would work out better and her personality may sell it better.
I agree on AJ, and I still have hopes of Angle coming in at the end to save Shane

Guys.

Utter trash. Like, are they afraid for Roman? confused on forcing him to turn heel? afraid of the boos?

I barely even care or know about this feud and this is supposed to be the last Taker match ever lolol

Taker is in bad shape, he was complaining of hip pain back stage not tonight but last time he was on air.
They should have had brawls, tear apart like Taker and Brock did.

The only saving grace will be if we can get full heel Roman out of this.

Guys.

Because Reigns eliminated him from the Royal Rumble and taunted him with own catch phrase like a real asshole and is now boasting about retiring him.

Huge step up from I want what Shawn had from a few years ago or fuck you Shane have fun from last year.

Guys.

Who is the dog of the yard.

Tagyhag

Nia should be face, she would work out better and her personality may sell it better.

Like, it seems she's a face in the company in everything but her booking.

I understand that Vince would LOVE to have another monster heel, especially one in the Women's Division, but Nia isn't it.

What's Bull Nakano up to these days? :p

Sami in the ladder match with kevin owens and miz (and for some reason zack ryder winning lmao) was the highlight last wrestlemania for me tbh.

Rimfya

Banned
Guys.

You know how excited everyone was the second time man landed on the moon? It'll be that on Sunday when Roman beats Taker at WM.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sami has a WM planned out. He's the last one eliminated in the ARMBAR by Big Strongman who then dedicates his win to President Trump.

Just realized 3-4 of these matches are featured by GEEZERS. That's almost half the big matches.

It's like there is no confidence for the new guys to carry the show with each other. They have to be laced up with a 40+ year old guy.

This is such an odd Mania. Most these feuds just dont have the fire.

Like, there doesn't feel like there is anything major on the line or any long term interest... we already know where Taker, HHH, Goldberg are all headed, so it's like they are just ghosts or something.

The only feud that feels close to this is HHH/Seth, and Seth is actually looking pretty great, but the whole feud has been them backtracking on his injury return lol

Guys.

It's an Undertaker feud...of course it's going to be shit if the person is not full-time. At least Taker showed up for this match...unlike his match with Bray. Still don't even know why Vince pulled him into that feud with Shane. You should be accustomed to shitty Taker build ups by now. Also, you know you care.

Tagyhag

0 chance of this happening.

Do people really forget all the shit that happened the months before 32? Jesus.

No, but for me, setup is nothing if the matches aren't good and I only see 2 good matches last year.

1P Kalisto (c) defeated Ryback
2P Team Total Divas (Brie Bella, Paige, Natalya, Alicia Fox, and Eva Marie) defeated Team B.A.D. and Blonde (Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Emma, and Summer Rae) by submission
3P The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) defeated The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley)
4 Zack Ryder defeated Kevin Owens (c), Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Stardust, The Miz, and Sin Cara
5 Chris Jericho defeated AJ Styles
6 The League of Nations (Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, and Rusev) (with King Barrett) defeated The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods)
7 Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) defeated Dean Ambrose
8 Charlotte (with Ric Flair) defeated Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks
9 The Undertaker defeated Shane McMahon
10 Baron Corbin won by last eliminating Kane
11 The Rock defeated Erick Rowan
12 Roman Reigns defeated Triple H (c) (with Stephanie McMahon

So if they beat 2 this year wins!

Why aren't Roman's tag team champ cousins on the show again?

and good lord someone change Nia's graphic, is she a monster or Apollo Crews?

This is easily going to be better than last year's Mania

And this year is easily the Mania with the most honest to god long term builds in ages...

Top Bottom