• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Lakitu is going on the list. Why does Nintendo insist on demotivating you when you get in 4th place? That's veritably the worst thing to wag the finger at me, camera-man.

Grakl

This better not be me/prinny winning on and off as usual, lol

Whoever was Metal Mario, sucks that I hit you with so many green shells, haha

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
yeah I'm never riding in first place again. FUUUUU blue Turtles.

That was dirty....

Edit: Wuhu Loop was too little too late...

Skiesofwonder

Wow luckiest first place ever. Had a star while a lighting and blue turtle were thrown, and also picked up a golden mushroom lol.

Grakl

I love this game. Few other games, other than Street Fighter or Mahvel can make me rage so hard, bahaha. Literally yelling fuck when I got hit by the blue then the green shell.

Skiesofwonder

I love this game. Few other games, other than Street Fighter or Mahvel can make me rage so hard, bahaha. Literally yelling fuck when I got hit by the blue then the green shell.

Haha I was just thinking the same thing. Mario Kart, Street Fighter, and Super Smash Bros. are the only game that will consistently have me screaming at me television (handheld).

Skiesofwonder

Good game everyone.

I had amazing luck, zero Blue Turtles the whole cup.

Edit: Lobby open with six spots!

1upmuffin

When MK7 first came out I was playing it a lot but I was surprised at how fast I lost interest. There are some good new courses but not that many that I really want to go back to.

Skiesofwonder

When MK7 first came out I was playing it a lot but I was surprised at how fast I lost interest. There are some good new courses but not that many that I really want to go back to.

Well come join in and try and re-establish your interest in the game. We have a lobby open now in the GAF 150 CC All Items Lobby.

Skiesofwonder

Who is picking Make Wuhu?????

Sory about that Greg, that bomb was dirty....

Edit: Wow Zeke gotta cheat to make first place? That's cool

Top Bottom