• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

That was so strange, I had a star at the beginning of the race and it wouldn't let me use it. Then I got four in a row o_O
Fake Edit: I just got luigi today but I can't miss playing with you guys. :p
I appreciate your sacrifice!

Edit: I swear I'm going to hack this game and edit out that damn tail! I've never hated any item this much :mad:

Prinny

If that was Medley back there then how did Prinny avoid that blue shell?
I saw Medley braking but I never saw the blue shell. I don't know what happened. (W.Pinball)

I wish I had a star and a tanooki at the same time.

Edit: Oh, I forgot about that blue shell. I thought you were talking about another one.

That banana was just for that move at the start of the race greg.

And that blue shell hit Prinny I thought but you were sitting in front of the speed boost so it bearly worked.

Edit: Mwahahah! Master of bombs... bomber of... none. Oh wait I got you greg. I didn't mean to, I got three in a row and didn't want to bomb myself!

Look, I have no idea who's who, we all look the same!!!

If only we could get different color Yoshi's.. but maybe its better this way. I wouldn't want a pink bowser.

I saw Medley braking but I never saw the blue shell. I don't know what happened. (W.Pinball)

I wish I had a star and a tanooki at the same time.
lol, I thought that you were in 1st.
That banana was just for that move at the start of the race greg.
Look, I have no idea who's who, we all look the same!!!
Edit: Mwahahah! Master of bombs... bomber of... none. Oh wait I got you greg. I didn't mean to, I got three in a row and didn't want to bomb myself!
I couldn't figure out what you were doing with them but you did stealth me with that last one when I least suspected it LOL

Edit2: I swear that I didn't do that on purpose Medley, please believe me!

I don't know who threw those bananas but that was dangerously close. (wuhu)

I did. Always close but yet too far. Also you're on notice, greg!

Edit: I find that it happens a lot more when its just the three of us because its that less of a chance to get some type of red shell.

Edit2:*jaw drops* ...The power of luigi time.

I can't believe that the mall betrayed me, that's usually my best track :/
i got trolled on that first race i thought i had 1st place sealed
You and Prinny were bumping shoulders for 1st and I just zoinked right around you both lol

Edit: Oh wait, That was Prinny and Medley battling for 1st? Even better :p

Edit2: Whoever left that banana hidden on the ramp behind the anchor? Masterful...

Lol. We're beating em, Greg! Also the game gave me a bomb twice in 2nd place, while prinny was 3rd on the same ramp. Mind boggling races we're having.

Edit: Did any of those red shells actually home in on me, Prinny? I might as well hadn't of slowed down! Yeah. I can't believe I got so many red shells but then again you got equal amount of defense items so it all worked out.

Gattuso

i didn't think i would get third place, every time i hit somebody i got hit back harder
edit: setting myself up for failure is always fun ill brb gonna get something to eat

Nintendo UK apparently want 7-9 on Wednesdays to be Mario Kart time. Its been a while, might have to jump back in and see if plenty of people have bitten:

RsCBJRm.jpg

Top Bottom