• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Gattuso

you all are tame compared to the chaos of world wide lol.

that was one of the reasons I stopped playing the online race mode, it was starting to get too serious. stars, red shells, people purposely keeping you in last place or singling you out the horror...the horror...

ffdgh

It's worst with 50k vr lol.

Oh and greg I suggest bumping up your accell to 3.75 since the accell stat in this game only gives a boost when it's at .75, 1.75, 2.75 and so on.

Your accell stat is at 2.75 even tho you have 3.50 :p

That was some real fail, I shot a red shell wrapped around greg as I was to the left of him and went crazy, hitting me.

Fake Edit:Lobby up!

ffdgh

Never again will I try these red monster wheels. How do you drive with these?

I feel....well felt your pain lol. I advise easing your way into them....and don't use them with any kart that has horrendous handling lol.

Birthday girl should be a nice starting point then b-dasher.

I feel....well felt your pain lol. I advise easing your way into them....and don't use them with any kart that has horrendous handling lol.

Birthday girl should be a nice starting point then b-dasher.
To say that handling was an issue would be an understatement. Bowser City was like the stuff of nightmares. I'll have to try to get used to them offline :/

Edit: Who's player now?

ffdgh

To say that handling was an issue would be an understatement. Bowser City was like the stuff of nightmares. I'll have to try to get used to them offline :/

Edit: Who's player now?

lol thats their best course like every other offroad course. They're horrendous on water stages tho.

Sleepy

I keep getting my ass handed to me in 100cc/150cc and online. Any tips? When I am out front I cannot seem to keep it. Are there ways of dodging/eliminating red/blue shells?

Gattuso

I keep getting my ass handed to me in 100cc/150cc and online. Any tips? When I am out front I cannot seem to keep it. Are there ways of dodging/eliminating red/blue shells?
always keep items you can use defensively on you at all times that way the banana or shell or whatever can take the hit instead of you. blue shells are really hard impossible to dodge. if the competition is pretty close to you just let the player in second pass you up and they will take the hit (make sure you do this before the bot/player throws it) also be weary of people hording it just to scare others into slowing down so they can catch up
edit: if your really far ahead just gun it there's no point in slowing down

Sleepy

always keep items you can use defensively on you at all times that way the banana or shell or whatever can take the hit instead of you. blue shells are really hard impossible to dodge. if the competition is pretty close to you just let the player in second pass you up and they will take the hit (make sure you do this before the bot/player throws it) also be weary of people hording it just to scare others into slowing down so they can catch up

Right. I'm an idiot. Is there a way to increase your chances of getting the bananas/green shells? and does the tail block shells? Thanks!

Gattuso

yes the tail can block red/greenshells and move bananas out of the way when you attack
edit: well the closer you are to first place the higher your chances of getting bananas/shells are

Top Bottom