• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

BowieZ

Banned
So I get an SD Card Error message any time I click on Communities. Nothing else on my system is corrupted or causes errors. Google advice doesn't help (opening up the MKChannel page). Nor does taking out the SD card and putting it back in.

I'm trying to figure out what data transferring I've done to cause this but I can't see how that and only that would've been affected.

It's a retail hard copy. Should I try deleting the "extra data" or is that my save file?

So I get an SD Card Error message any time I click on Communities. Nothing else on my system is corrupted or causes errors. Google advice doesn't help (opening up the MKChannel page). Nor does taking out the SD card and putting it back in.

I'm trying to figure out what data transferring I've done to cause this but I can't see how that and only that would've been affected.

It's a retail hard copy. Should I try deleting the "extra data" or is that my save file?
It's probably the patch. Have you tried to see if it's re-installable?

Edit: 20,000 coins!!!

BowieZ

Banned
It's probably the patch. Have you tried to see if it's re-installable?
I couldn't find how to uninstall it but...

Problem solved. I just deleted the extra data in the settings which was just Ghost/MKChannel data. Loaded up the game, clicked on the channel, it created new data and voila, everything works normally again.

For some reason.

I couldn't find how to uninstall it but...

Problem solved. I just deleted the extra data in the settings which was just Ghost/MKChannel data. Loaded up the game, clicked on the channel, it created new data and voila, everything works normally again.

For some reason.
Good to hear... now come join us, Prinny is killing me :'(

anything happening today?
If by today you actually meant 7 days in the future then yes, something's happening today ;)

Sorry about last Thursday but I was on vacation and Prinny was having beak enlargement surgery.

BTW, I talked to the other penguins Prinny and they all know that beak isn't real :p

Lobby's open!

Gattuso

whoa am I number 1 on the score ranking for once?
edit: so many shells dogged and I know I hit you with that star prinny.
edit2: I will have my revenge!

Gattuso

too bad somebody I was hoping would be able to join isn't online.
man prinny, somebody's being feisty today.
edit: you stole my item again!

Top Bottom