• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Mario Kart was the first game I got for my original DS and it looks like it'll be one of the firsts for my 3DS as well. MK7 especially looks very neat, so I'm unusually excited. I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I definitely enjoy them.

Except Blue Shells, man.

Realyn

I'm getting MR7 tomorrow after buying a 3ds for FE:A. Can someone fill me in how the multiplayer community stuff works? Thanks!

MK Thursday starts tonight at 9:30P in the GAF 150cc community.

Prinny is off tonight terrorizing the good citizens of Canada with the giant paper mache Tanooki tail he's been building over the last few months so it's anyone's game!!!

Gattuso

lol those were some precise shots. i'm having a hard time concentrating when there's a dog on one side begging and the other a 1 1/2 year old on the other.
edit: lol we both blew up

got it, umm how long have you guys had this thread to yourselves?

For far, far too long.

I never understood why the community broke up so fast. I think it was the combo of being moved to the ghetto community sub-forum and the widespread glitching that was going on when the game came out.

I bet a lot of people don't even know that stuff got patched out :/

Gattuso

god desert and ice levels break the gold combo.
edit: i wonder if i can find people to recruit since there's so little of us.

Top Bottom