• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

natertots

Just picked this game up a few days ago. First MK title in a while. Feel free to add me, my FC in my profile. Just let me know so I can add you back. I'm not very good but I will get better.

Just picked this game up a few days ago. First MK title in a while. Feel free to add me, my FC in my profile. Just let me know so I can add you back. I'm not very good but I will get better.

Added. If I see you playing on WW I'll join with my low-VR file with Daisy/Tiny Tug/Standard/Flower because that's my best combo
Actually it's B-Dasher/Red Wheels
3050-7685-5267

You've been waiting for this all week haven't you :p

A bit. I have a group I play with on Fri. and Sat. but those races are tougher and we also typically invade WWs as opposed to community races. So, I really like having some more casual community races on Thursday along with some other Mii faces.

That said, I really just don't like being, "When will the room open? When will the room open? When will the room open?"

Top Bottom