• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

ffdgh

I would love to see if 8 gets rid of blues...or at lease find some possibly way to balance them.

Oh and anyone up for balloon battle?

Blues are confirmed for 8.

At least give us mushrooms in 1st like 7 does in GP, please. Only giving shrooms in 1st in GP and not in multiplayer was such a troll

EDIT: NO I DID NOT WANT THIS COMBO CRAP

Quote the OP for the CC code.

Edit: I fell into the lava 3 times, how did you guys not catch up to me?

Sweet, added the "NeoGAF 150cc All Items" code to my favourites. Not used the Communities function before but it seems like a good system. The Mirror Mode code can't be recognised though for some reason?

My handle is "Jay", just entered the room and had a quick 1 on 1 race with a "Kyra". If you're reading- sorry :p

EDIT: It's 4am here in the UK and I'm up in a few hours, so had to leave abruptly! What time is everyone usually on?

About 2 hours before right now on whatever day it is where you live.

If you want you can add my FC and later I'll add yours and then if I see you on I'll join your game:

3050-7685-5267

Does anyone still play battle with the GAF community? I'd like to play sometime with...not randoms.

If not, feel free to add me! My FC is 4527-7224-5126

Gattuso

Does anyone still play battle with the GAF community? I'd like to play sometime with...not randoms.

If not, feel free to add me! My FC is 4527-7224-5126

I think the battle community is dead. we just play the 150cc all items one but I do have the battle community saved.
added FC: 2449-4709-3840

It's been open the entire time. Well, except when whoever opened the room left and I got comm error'd as a result. ;_;

EDIT: Wait what? HAPPY FUN TIME

About 2 hours before right now on whatever day it is where you live.

If you want you can add my FC and later I'll add yours and then if I see you on I'll join your game:

3050-7685-5267

Done. Mine:

4768-7486-7182.

You're Girlo? Haha I'm Jay, the guy who kept jumping in and out like an idiot.

EDIT: Is there a way of joining you guys or have I missed that small but crucial window? I've joined the room, but all I see is my Mii looking all lonely and pathetic in front of a giant spinning globe of solitude.

Top Bottom