• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Thursdays usually starting at 9PM ET but I heard a tale that we might try playing Saturday afternoon.

Cool. Thanks. Peronally, I could never join in at that time on Thurs, but if you guys run games on Sat, I'd love to get my ass kicked by GAF. So please post about it in this thread!

All this Smash hype almost made me forget how excited I am for Kart.

Cool. Thanks. Peronally, I could never join in at that time on Thurs, but if you guys run games on Sat, I'd love to get my ass kicked by GAF. So please post about it in this thread!

All this Smash hype almost made me forget how excited I am for Kart.
I assumed that today surprise Direct just damaged everyone's brain (like it did mine) and made them forget to join but we'll definitely keep the thread updated with any extra join up times.
If we can do like 3 PM EST or earlier on Saturday we should be able to have Europeans join us. If my math's right that should be early enough.
That sounds good. JP GAF would get left out but that was always our biggest problem with the time differences in our three biggest Kart regions :{

That's funny, we had a lot of new people last night so I thought you were one of them.

Hope you can make it tomorrow instead :)

I will definitely be available to lose to you all =X

I'm doing some practicing right now due to how horribly last night went for me. WATCH OUT GUYZ

We should add eachother and compete against the world when everyone else isnt on! we can get better and rise to the top of gaf since they arent practicing as much as us.

┌(・。・)┘♪└(・。・)┐♪┌(・。・)┘┌(・。・)┘­♪└(・。・)┐♪┌(・。・)┘┌(・。・)┘♪└(・。・)­┐♪

That will be us at the finish line of every race as we take first and second.

Had to change my Mii, causing a brief delay, but the invasion seems to be all ready to go.

SMILAX, YOU ARE DEAD! MWAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Damn it he's gone. lol

Salsa

ey guys, I wanna play

uERavbr.jpg

Great to see people are still playing this, I'd love to get in on the races sometime. Been playing a lot of online multiplayer since the recent MK8 trailers

I didn't even know that you could hit those fish :'{

Edit: Hmm, did I agree to wait for more players or was that the other Greg?

:/
We're still missing some people. OPEN

And no starting the game guys damn it
I'm not sure if anyone else is coming.

I'm starting to think that the reason the GAF MK community is so small is because those of us who play every week play a bit rough for newcomers.

I seriously think this router needs a mercy killing. You guys are still going to count me as winning that GP, right? :p

EDIT: Hmm, to get more players I do have an idea. Gimme a day or two.

Done for now because this router. If people show up in a couple hours then I'll come back though

Also, seeing Greg at the top of the rankings made me do a double take. Sorry Greg.

Top Bottom