• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

I basically spend each race thinking "OK, it's the 3rd lap. Which thing is going to come along and knock me into last? Oh, here it comes now!"

Edit: Um.... what happened?

Smilax

Communication error... Maaaaaan.... Greg did you see what happened to me at SNES Mario Circuit? I laughed so hard I was hoping I would of just got picked up by Lakitu. GG guys, thanks for the races!

Wait it died? lol wow. Back to yoshi Island then.
It's just me and Eli now.

I forgot all about YI too. So many games!
Communication error... Maaaaaan.... Greg did you see what happened to me at SNES Mario Circuit? I laughed so hard I was hoping I would of just got picked up by Lakitu. GG guys, thanks for the races!
Whatever it was I missed it. I did see when you disappeared though. It must have been good LOL

Not the 3ds version lol. Playing the gba version on wii u.
Even with the reviews you really can't go wrong with either, I enjoyed what little I played so far of NYI.

Good games everyone, see you Saturday!
I Want to give it a shot but...ehh guess nostalgia is holding me back.
Heh, I felt the same way after hearing bad things about it but Smilax convinced me to give it a chance and I'm glad that he did.

ffdgh

I have that on my 3DS. I need to stop forgetting to play it. >_>
Would have preffered it on the 3ds but playing it on the big screen reminds me of the snes days so that's a plus.

Even with the reviews you really can't go wrong with either, I enjoyed what little I played so far of NYI.

Good games everyone, see you Saturday!

I Want to give it a shot but...ehh guess nostalgia is holding me back.

Top Bottom