• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Elija2

Confession: I only tap the L button once for the early item thing. I used to be a masher but eventually learned the timing because I got tired of wasting items accidentally.

Isn't there a delay between getting an item and being able to use it? I always mash the L button when I hit an item box but I've never accidentally wasted an item because I stop mashing when the item is selected.

Yeah, but I was occasionally too trigger-happy. It's also more exhausting and distracting than just tapping it once at the right moment, which is actually the biggest reason I usually just tap it once.

All you're doing when mashing is guessing the timing for when tapping the item button makes the item box stop. It's easier than learning the actual timing but that is just about it.

Elija2

The room is full so I guess I'm stuck spectating until somebody leaves?

Whoever is Bowser is doing pretty good.

EDIT: Well, not anymore...

Elija2

How the fuck did I win that race? I messed up so bad at the end of the first lap that I figured there was no way I would be able to make a comeback.

ffdgh

Yeah it's definitely time to stop after that ending...

About time someone else appreciate the greatness of pink gold peach.

Top Bottom