• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

You just have to accept that Shark and ffdgh are just very good. Then you make it your life mission to beat Shark in every game I mean what....

Thats what I was saying =P the game cant be all luck since there are people that almost every time get first 2nd or third. Either that or there is a very hidden formula to control the chaos and guarantee a top 4 placing =O regardless MK8 is next week and ready or not I cant wait to play =3

For clarification, I'll probably be doing 4 player Mario Kart 8 races this weekend. I just probably won't be able to play against you guys for a while. :(

Smilax

For clarification, I'll probably be doing 4 player Mario Kart 8 races this weekend. I just probably won't be able to play against you guys for a while. :(

I'm more than likely going to be doing this as well, because I got a lot of friends who want to try out the new Mario Kart. I hope this makes unlocking things easier because I don't want to spend a long time unlocking a bunch of wheels haha

I always come in last on retro RR. Need to work on that >_<

It's open!

Edit: OK, that was a bit unfair. My bullet bill lasted for like a quarter lap LOL

As long as it's before/During friday :D.

I really hope the eshop doesn't die like for x and y.
LOL...

Oh wait, you're serious.
Confession: I only tap the L button once for the early item thing. I used to be a masher but eventually learned the timing because I got tired of wasting items accidentally.
That's what I'm trying learn, I can spam it for now.

Thanks for giving me nothing but mushrooms game, really helpful :(

Confession: I only tap the L button once for the early item thing. I used to be a masher but eventually learned the timing because I got tired of wasting items accidentally.

Top Bottom