• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Prinny

I need to sleep now, good games everyone! I hope you'll all enjoy MK8 while I'm suffering for the next 10 hours until GS open.

Farewell MK7!

But usually you're farther behind the pack when you get a lighting so everyone has already passed the item boxes.
By the time you get the lightning a lot of people have already used their items.

Also, the item line I aimed for was the one before the shortcuts on that track. By waiting, I ensured that nobody could take the SCs without having to do some slow offroad shenanigans. If I had used the lightning right away then people would have had their power items for that section.

Smilax

Downloading as I post this. However I have slow internet so I won't be able to race till like tomorrow morning/afternoon. I can't wait to bully Greg race with you guys!

OMG!

This is really it!!!

Well the 6 hour marathon is over for me but I can't put into words how much fun this and every Thursday has been :)

I hope that we can recapture this magic with MK8!

I love to hate all you guys!!!

Good Games!

ffdgh

OMG!

This is really it!!!

Well the 6 hour marathon is over for me but I can't put into words how much fun this and every Thursday has been :)

I hope that we can recapture this magic with MK8!

I love to hate all you guys!!!

Good Games!

Haha I just realized rainbow road ended your marathon. Awesome. I got 7 minutes to go on my end. GGs to you and Eli!

Haha I just realized rainbow road ended your marathon. Awesome. I got 7 minutes to go on my end. GGs to you and Eli!
Yeah, that couldn't have been more perfect :)

I promised Prinny the first race tomorrow but I'll look out for you online.

BTW, Dis Game O_O

Hope you'll join us soon Shark but I'll be willing to slum back into the MK7 Ghetto and keep you company every now and then :p

I was curious about my W/L records. Now that 8's out, let's do this! Though, I think some of Prinny's are missing but w/e.

Greg: 484 - 80
ffdgh: 278 - 399
Prinny: 221 - 134
Jucksalbe: 94 - 18
Patrick: ...I'll be nice and not post this one.
Smilax: 129 - 44

To make most of you feel better, here's some W/L ratios from my Friends' List:
763 - 999, but my losses maxed out at like 500-ish wins so it's a lot worse than it seems
911 - 946 is also a thing. She kicked my butt a lot. D:
Same w/ 149 - 185, but IIRC I had a lead on him at first. Then he later started destroying me the occasional time he actually played. Often with 0.75 handling.

My general win ratio on this file is like 2/3s or something like that. IIRC it was lower on my physical file.

Now onward to the future!

...Whenever I get a Wii U.

Smilax

I was curious about my W/L records. Now that 8's out, let's do this! Though, I think some of Prinny's are missing but w/e.

Greg: 484 - 80
ffdgh: 278 - 399
Prinny: 221 - 134
Jucksalbe: 94 - 18
Patrick: ...I'll be nice and not post this one.
Smilax: 129 - 44

To make most of you feel better, here's some W/L ratios from my Friends' List:
763 - 999, but my losses maxed out at like 500-ish wins so it's a lot worse than it seems
911 - 946 is also a thing. She kicked my butt a lot. D:
Same w/ 149 - 185, but IIRC I had a lead on him at first. Then he later started destroying me the occasional time he actually played. Often with 0.75 handling.

My general win ratio on this file is like 2/3s or something like that. IIRC it was lower on my physical file.

Now onward to the future!

...Whenever I get a Wii U.

I can't wait to race you, and end up getting the same W/L record against you haha. How many hours do you have logged in on 7 anyways Shark? If I can recall I only have around 60ish hours on it, I got it really late!

Jucksalbe

Banned
You make me look so bad...

Does that list reset from time to time for people you don't have on your friend list? I says "2-2" against Greg and "3-1" against Prinny for me. I clearly have played way more often against both of them.

You make me look so bad...

Does that list reset from time to time for people you don't have on your friend list? I says "2-2" against Greg and "3-1" against Prinny for me. I clearly have played way more often against both of them.
If they get off the Recent Opponents list than their records are erased.

And I assure you that you weren't close to the worst record I had available. ;)

Elija2

I just looked up my W/L records but the only ones that are still saved are Greg's (156-93) and ffdgh's (28-157). Racing against you guys has seriously damaged my overall W/L ratio. :p

Top Bottom