• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

So dead, so very dead.
I think I'll unlock all the characters and stages missing from Smash tomorrow so after I'm done with that, I'll take a break from Smash and I'll go back to my real Wii U love for a couple of hours <3
Hopefully we can get a few more people involved by then.

Greg is right tho. Smash Wii U is addicting as fuck.

I want to get that Captain Falcon amiibo so I can unlock the costume for my mii. Having my mii wear the captain falcon costume and riding on the blue falcon, it's as if captain falcon was in mario kart 8 XD

Gattuso

it sucks how little time the dlc had before smash had hit and I can't wait for this place to be a bit more lively again. I wish I didn't miss the races earlier today, been at a party the entire day.

Us Europeans don't even have Smash yet, but it looks like all the Europeans disappeared too nonetheless.

it sucks how little time the dlc had before smash had hit and I can't wait for this place to be a bit more lively again. I wish I didn't miss the races earlier today, been at a party the entire day.

If you think Mario Kart has it bad, think of Hyrule Warriors. DLC releases the day before Smash hits ;b At least it'll get one day of play.

Roo

So I finally unlocked all the characters and stages from Smash Wii U.
Anyone wants to play a few MK8 matches?

Edit: I'll be doing WW if anyone is interested.

Gattuso

he was already gone when I saw the post and tried to join about 30 min after the post. I can't really play for trying to get a final project done at the last minute.

I beat Pokemon today and am not really into Smash. So now things are winding down for me while I wait for more people to finish the game so the matchmaking can actually find me opponents.

Can't play right now but tomorrow is a very real possibility.

Roo

he was already gone when I saw the post and tried to join about 30 min after the post. I can't really play for trying to get a final project done at the last minute.
I played around 40 minutes but no one showed up. Then I noticed for whatever reason I never got around completing mirror mode for the DLC tracks so I played offline and went back to Smash lol

Gattuso

I played around 40 minutes but no one showed up. Then I noticed for whatever reason I never got around completing mirror mode for the DLC tracks so I played offline and went back to Smash lol

oh okay. when I looked at the friends list I saw that the little flag icon wasn't there, I was like "wow, gone already?"

Gattuso

Hmm...

Merrick, Justice, Roo, Nathan... GUYS!!!! You're overloading on Smash. Take a break. Play some kart. Pls.
I haven't really been playing it that much haha. i was doing co-op with my older brother but i can get on Mario kart now that he's done for the night.

Top Bottom