• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Azure J

My boost cut out right in the middle of the sand dune before the small shortcut on Bone Dry's ending. :(

Still came in before Wrongsalina though. :D

boxter432

room #2...I have been in first late in the race the last two times, and fell to last both times. gross.

now 3 (only fell to 2nd at least....out of 4)

unrelated

BUT

watpOPu.png

Azure J

Man if you miss the second item batch on Donut Plains, you're really SOL for the rest of the race on the third lap.

OMG JC I CANT

Azure J

Man, that's gotta be up there in terms of fastest 1st/2nds to irrelevant. I got stuck on the rail and couldn't move after the red shell bopped me off Icy Icy's early shortcut

Azure J

That lightning timing was goddamned psychic. At the same time, shoutouts to JC & Omni bumping each other out of the way so I could cruise through the middle getting bigger in the process. :D

BigFwoosh

I just played the DLC for the first time. Jesus Christ. Hats off to you, Nintendo. The amount of love put into every bit of this is just something else.

Fandangox

I fall off the road like a moron.

Lakitu leaves right infront of item box.

Reverse 2 seconds to get box.

BULLET BILL

THUNDER HITS RIGHT AFTER I USE IT

GET OWNED NERD

Azure J

- Nothing made me feel as good as launching that shell in your ass on the first jump of RR JC.
- Lightning on the same place three laps in a row, yay
- Azuran with the clutch ass triple mushrooms

Azure J

Also I really want to meet the single person at EAD3 who felt like Bloopers needed to nerf your traction as well so I could bless him with the back side of my hand.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Error'd. It's a sign that I should go to bed and wake up to new day of Smash! :D

I will be back somewhen I'm tired of Smash Bros (which is NEVER)

Top Bottom