• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

bart64

Banned
Dude, I just realized you can keep pressing the trigger to get the pirhana plant to keep boosting. I also recently noticed that blue shells don't kill it. It's such a strange item, I thought it was cool at first but then I felt it was a burden when it made me pass item boxes. Now that I learned just to activate it right away, and that I can speed it up, I'm appreciating it more, but now I'm not sure if there is even more I'm missing. Do you generally just use it right alway or is there a better strategy?

Edit: ffdgh comes through, love the depth to these items.

ffdgh

Dude, I just realized you can keep pressing the trigger to get the pirhana plant to keep boosting. I also recently noticed that blue shells don't kill it. It's such a strange item, I thought it was cool at first but then I felt it was a burden when it made me pass item boxes. Now that I learned just to activate it right away, and that I can speed it up, I'm appreciating it more, but now I'm not sure if there is even more I'm missing. Do you generally just use it right alway or is there a better strategy?

Pressing is overrated. Hold it instead to chomp automatically. :D

......How?

How else do you think I plant hopped so easily :p

I had no Idea either. Although I've noticed people using it off-road so in the back of mind I suspected that it had some advanced function.

I also recently learned that the blooper turns your vehicules traction to shit. Making it slight less useless.

---

Enforced, I can hop in frantic now.

Gattuso

lol so much back and forth with the hits
edit: that red should not have gone off the edge and fell off.
edit2: eww I got sent to the back with enforced

Top Bottom