• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Timeaisis

I miss you guys. I've been entrenched in SmashGAF for months. I miss the zaniness of MK8 GAF community.

I'll probably come back soon, I promise.

Enforced

2014-12-18-amd_corpse_run_14_12_18.gif
lol its pretty true. :p

Gattuso

GAF community while playing with Merrick lol

hahaha. it's true and I couldn't help but think about me doing that but I love doing it though. was so much fun around launch of the dlc because stuff like:
Why do you hate freedom Merrick?
would pop up
loved some of the twitch stream comments from one guy talking about that "pony dude" one of those days boutdown was streaming as well.

Azuran

Banned
I miss you guys. I've been entrenched in SmashGAF for months. I miss the zaniness of MK8 GAF community.

I'll probably come back soon, I promise.

PokeGAF and finals got me.

But never fear KartGAF, I'm coming back next week after my last exam has been successfully slayed.

Azure J

lol its pretty true. :p

The only way this could be more correct is if the random icon revealed Toad's Turnpike, Dry Dry Desert or Sweet Sweet Mountain.

Wait, people actually vote for GBA Mario Circuit?

Legit one of the most slept on raceways in 8. The third lap skirmish that starts from the end of the turn on the super lift curve and goes to the final stretch is ALWAYS good for some great moments.

Top Bottom