• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Roo

I hate the fact that you can't hop if your stuck in a wall. You have to slowy crawl your lame ass to the track. What the fuck is that?

Exentryk

And here I am getting nothing but blue shells lol
I was actually waiting for you to slowdown since the guy in second had triple reds but no dice D: had to use it u_u

Yeah, should've done that. But I also had a big lead, and was thinking that 3rd could get reds etc. Anyway, you can stop hacking blues now.

Exentryk

Damn, that guy used all three reds on me. One he threw back after passing me, even tho he had people in front.

EDIT - Thanks blue shell. 1st to 10th in the last section of the race. :|

A quick question: what is the craziest 'skill score' ( or whatever you call that number on your character that grows with wins and diminishes with losses ) you have encountered on global online?

I once saw a guy with 27,000+. I, myself, have about 3500, so yeah... That guy has been playing a lot.

Roo

Lé Blade Runner;143685832 said:
A quick question: what is the craziest 'skill score' ( or whatever you call that number on your character that grows with wins and diminishes with losses ) you have encountered on global online?

I once saw a guy with 27,000+. I, myself, have about 3500, so yeah... That guy has been playing a lot.

99,999 VR (versus rating)

Holy shit, Exentryk. Post if you're ok D:

I tried out Toadette. She's alright. I've won some races with her. My only gripe of using small weight characters is that they get pushed off the course easily. Even if I bump someone, I get pushed back or at the side. So it would be best to not be surrounded by anyone.

I've encountered a 24k player, and I was like this guy is going to get 1st on every tracks we raced on. And he did, except Toad's Turnpike where I used blue shell to end his reign on getting first despite the fact he finished 2nd and I finished last :'(

Enforced

I won't be able to join in the next 3 hours u__u
Roo plz
bit off topic: I'm getting smash next week at the best buy for the deal they have. I cannot decide which game should I get for the second one. I want Bayonetta 2, donkey kong country TF. Wonderful 101, pro controller and pikmin 3

Roo

Roo plz
bit off topic: I'm getting smash next week at the best buy for the deal they have. I cannot decide which game should I get for the second one. I want Bayonetta 2, donkey kong country TF. Wonderful 101, pro controller and pikmin 3
In cases like this, I usually go for the more expensive game so I'd go with Bayonetta.
Plus, it comes with the first game for free so you're technically getting 3 games

same. i'm in class right now trying not to doze off
lol
I know that feel.
I miss school tho :(

Roo

hmm ok I might get that. Also how good is playing smash with the gamepad?
It's decent enough if you really REALLY don't have any other controller lying around. Otherwise, I would strongly recommend getting a Wii U Pro ( or a GCN-C if possible)

Top Bottom