• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Dr Prob

Banned
I'm to stupid to join the Mario kart gaf community ...

Impossible. Have you seen some of these nitwits? Just look at this nonsense
(also check your PMs)
:

Hey!
it's a fun track
as opposed to Shit Shit Canyon
ikvKOhadqFjgA.gif

You're a shit shit canyon! That track is brilliant and has served to reshape what we know about driving through donuts.

I would rather race on that track than Dolphin Shoals that's for sure.

Know what's for sure? Something's wrong with you! And Dolphin Shoals is awesome, there's a giant eel and everything.

Azuran

Banned
I would rather race on that track than Dolphin Shoals that's for sure.

Listen to this man everyone. Clearly someone that know what he's talking about.

Only reason Dolphin Shoals is not the worst track in the game is because unfortunately Shit Turnpike also exists.

Dr Prob

Banned
lol. I hate the midsection where you're floating over pipes because it slows me down.

But that's the most magical part. In fact, they're probably going to spin that section off into its own game which will come bundled with the next Nintendo console. Underwater Pipe Floating (UPF). Bigger than Wii Sports. You heard it here first.

PREVIEW POST EDIT: And while I'm breaking news in the reply window another crazy person shows up. Evilore needs to send an inspector to this thread; you guys have clearly been exposed to some kind of gas leak or something.

Roo

lol I stole Incite's first.
Speaking of.. How are you liking that Samus suit, Incite?
Is it awesome or what? :D

Roo

This room is too dangerous for me >.>

Edit: Merrick's random strikes again..
Edit2: that's karma right there lol

Top Bottom