• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

zbarron

I just bought Mario Kart 8 and the 2 DLCs yesterday. Sorry if this has been asked and answered dozens of times but I am unable to find the answer from searching.

In the updates since launch has the 59fps issue been fixed?

I just bought Mario Kart 8 and the 2 DLCs yesterday. Sorry if this has been asked and answered dozens of times but I am unable to find the answer from searching.

In the updates since launch has the 59fps issue been fixed?
No.

However, in the modes you will actually play after the first several hours you will not encounter the issue very often.

Rainy

Banned
Got the Super Mario 3D world bundle and this for Christmas. MK8 has already made my Wii U purchase worth it. Love this game to bits, online play is ridiculously fun.

Atouba

Crazy Excitebike Race is crazy
mLg61a.gif

Full length with some german screaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ozvccG_iZw

Spineker

Banned
I seriously wonder if the assets in the Zelda track are a sneak preview of the same artistic design in Zelda Wii U. If it is, we're in for a treat

Azure J

As if Smash & Pokemon weren't already stealing time from Mario Kart, now I'm in the Guilty Gear vortex as well. :lol

Good to see everyone's still having fun though. Any New Year's Day races going to happen?

I like it so far. I had so much fun in the past few days playing it. Toon link is my main.
this happened yesterday. I was battling with merrick :p
BigDemandingCaterpillar.gif

Legitimately one of the most amazing things I've seen in years.

Crazy Excitebike Race is crazy
mLg61a.gif

Full length with some german screaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ozvccG_iZw

Wow, get Roo'd.

TY guys for changing my "Always get 2nd" issue into a "Always get fucked while in 2nd" issue. <3

EDIT: ffdgh do you have an army of clones of yourself? :p

Top Bottom