• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT| DLC done right

Blues1990

If there is one thing that I like about the new DLC update, is that I don't feel like a pinball whenever I play a lightweight racer. Shyguy needs all the love he can get, you know?

Azuran

Banned
It's this game was a slot machine, I would be a millionaire by now because I swear I got nothing but 7th places tonight.

Time for bed.

Spineker

Banned
As much as I love MK, Nintendo continue with that stupid bullshit of punishing skilled players. If you're in 1st on the third lap, you can bet your life you're going to get a gold coin in an item bubble (whether you already have 10 or not), while the guys in 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all gonna get really useful offensive items like shells and they're all going straight up your arse.

Enforced

We're doing pretty good so far. Hope it stays that way lol

Btw, how are you liking Smash? D:

I like it so far. I had so much fun in the past few days playing it. Toon link is my main.
this happened yesterday. I was battling with merrick :p
BigDemandingCaterpillar.gif

Azuran

Banned
I like it so far. I had so much fun in the past few days playing it. Toon link is my main.
this happened yesterday. :p
BigDemandingCaterpillar.gif

Side B Merrick! SIDE B!

I need to get on some of that Smash fun with you guys, but I been too busy failing at hard All-Star mode to go online D:

Top Bottom